Only for Gals

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by HELL_IS_HERE, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HELL_IS_HERE

HELL_IS_HERE Banned

The male population on this site is too high compared to the number of gals.
    So gals dont you think its time we did something, I ve seen some posts degrading women, Guess its payback time. (I dont see any Gal as Moderator Here all are men)

Why not we tell em we are good too.

P.S. : THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR GALS....

bob-bobby likes this.
  2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hello are there no gals out here?
    Sorry i didnt read the entire thread.... I wont post again here and within a 2 to three days this thread will be archived ha ha....

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

er.. which ?

4. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

what kind of thread is this...... anways its for gals and tats y im here....

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That will only make you as bad as these degrading men you speak of and I, as a non-degrading male, will be better than you.

6. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

what are u talkin about?
    which thread was that??
    as far as i know the mods take necessary action if anythin of that kind is seen

chillax!:)

By the way Welcome to the forum;)

PS: Keeping it only for girls wouldnt be quite right..
    the guys will reply anywys..

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

lol..its a man's world..even i did come around such thread in which people were calling us imbecile and all..but it was all in good taste..i guess!

u want us2 pay back and tell vr good too..? i dont wanna prove m good..coz its well known ;) ;)
    but paying back...dats intriguing.. :) but i dont wanna be kicked outta igt. :eek::

so be it! :p:

tahda!!

8. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

IGT girls rocks big time , i dont see any male member degradin any female member here !!!

if anyone see pls pm me , i ll call 911 ... ;)

9. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

what's this thread abt? i'm a girl that's why i'm here.

10. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

it is obvious that this thread is useless and pathetic and any sensible modrator whould remove this rubbish...I ain't saying girls are useless but this thread is ya c'mon ya people gotta admit huh huh huh? And ya nice point why is there no female modrator hmm i think i know...cuz if someone will even say a little abusive word he will be kicked out b4 he knows it so i think the admin is scared...:)

11. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

nyway, it's gud not to say abusive words

12. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

stupid thread... all i can say...

13. HELL_IS_HERE

HELL_IS_HERE Banned

Hey this thread is to show that we too can come out with great idea to laugh at you, I have read Blonde jokes, so I want 2 start a thread where Gals post comments on Guys....

Let me start...
    Why Men Are Just Happier People

The garage is all ours.,The world is our urinal. ,Chocolate is just another snack.,We can be president. ,We can never be pregnant ,We can wear a white T-shirt to a waterpark. ,We can wear NO T-shirt to a waterpark.,Car mechanics tell us the truth.,We don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt.,Same work, more pay.,Wrinkles add character.
    People never stare at our chest when 're talking to us. ,The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected.,New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. ,One mood -- all the time. ,Phone conversations are over in 30seconds flat. ,A five-day vacation requires only onesuitcase. ,We can open all your own jars.,We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
    If someone forgets to invite us, he or she can still be our friend. ,Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. ,We almost never have strap problems in public.,W e are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes. ,Everything on our face stays its original color.
    The same hairstyle lasts for years,maybe decades. ,W e only have to shave our face and neck. ,W e can play with toys all our life. ,Our belly usually hides our big hips.,One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. ,W e can wear shorts no matter how our legs look.,W e can "do" your nails with a pocketknife.,W e have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache.,W e can do festive shopping for 25 relatives in 25 minutes.

No wonder Men are happier!

14. HELL_IS_HERE

HELL_IS_HERE Banned

So gals u get the idea.. Just post about the times when u had some dumb things done by guys around you.
    @bjr you say BlowJobRules that shows ur thought stinks!

15. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

MALE INVASION!!!!
    ITS ME THE SUCKOMANIAC!!!!!
    muhuha haha hahah haahahah ahahaha
    toooooooooooooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaadddd

16. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Was that really needed??

And I dont think bjr stands for that. :p:

17. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

IMPORTANT: its not that im a male chauvanist or i don want girls to progress its just that when you see stuff like this you boil..

she wants to divide and rule
    no one ses anythin bad bout gals here!!
    and when she ses PAYBACK i think its SHE who is the freaky feminist.

When you say stuff like that people might just say:
    this is just your INFERIORITY COMPLEX speakin..
    yup youve to DEFEND yourself
    youve to PROVE youre as good as us. make US pay.

now we dont want a war here... according to me that thread was just one of those jokes.
    I mean there are zillions of sardar jokes but they dont exactly opt for riots or payback and stuff like that...
    the more we talk about such trivial issues the more weak you will seem to yourself and others.
    Im all in with the women being equal and stuff.. But THIS is freaky...

NO OFFENCE NO HARD FEELINGS (this is so polite howe can there be any...???)

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Okie, if you think that male population at IGT have insulted the females...I suggest you check out this ancient thread..
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=1715&highlight=man+woman
    See??both sides have had their say....

And regarding the Moderators,what I feel is that all the mods here have a huge number of posts(typically>1500) with active participation in most forums and pretty good knowledge on most subjects related to guitaring..most are long time members...It might just be a coincidence that no girl has been around as long or posts as often...and its not like evry other guy is a mod..i'm sure evrybody agrees that the Mods chosen fully deserve the honours..

19. vini

vini Repeat Offender

a war is waging...here..soon a gender riot will boil up..lol...

@ JJ..ur calling our moderators senseless

@ hellishere... sweetheart..u seem to be really shattered wid sum of ur persona xp wid guys..dats y u wanna prove that girls r much better than em etc,. ..but think twice...is there a need to prove such a thing which is already undoubtedly clear and obvious...we girls rock and guys r morons..huhaha

:)

tahda!!

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It was a joke for the other thread and even if it wasn't.....the idea of anyone considering that statement as insulting is astounding.

The only reason most men (and women) will be happier than you is that they do not usually dwell on these stupid thoughts. This e-mail forward which you have pasted here was a humourous one which I still find quite amusing but it's sad to see someone take it seriously.

What are you....12? I once had a friend who got into the feminist phase at that age but she came around at 15 and finally grew up.

death angel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.