online streaming sites.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Apr 30, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

first the disclaimer : this post/thread is in no way connected todownloading or sharing mp3s. and no mp3 related post is solicited either.

since yesterday i have been listennig to one pearl jam concert after another. through this site.
    https://pearljamlive.com/

one can select from ALL of pearl jam's concerts till date !!! and one has to have windows media player installed. thats all.

then you can hear ANY of these concerts in your computer. FREE !!

you wont be able to download/save anything ... it will merely be streamed to you.

so this one site takes care of pearl jam. check out the site... its amazing.

there are other sites too that allow for streaming songs of pearl jam and even some free downloads of pearl jam including songs (in mp3 format) and even music videos. but i dunno if i am allowed to post links to sites, that have mp3s to download - so i wont.

but do any of you know any other site such as the one i listed, from where people can listen to/get songs of some other group? streamed songs - not for downloading.

if you do, then please post the links..

and then from this thread alone, we can have links to streamed songs of all/most other major bands. :)

shak likes this.
  2. shak

shak Harrr!

nice one jamhead ...
    by the way ... did anyone watch cream live at royal albert hall concert last night on BBC 4? ... clapton was just awesome ... first time i saw him playing a Gibson ... he totally rocked... 5 minute long solos for every song !!!

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no i didnt... but do you know any site where they might be streaming clapton shows? or at least his songs? or any other artist's ?

and ty.

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

nice one jam...

5. shak

shak Harrr!

i have been checkin bloggs for the last hour or so but cant find any ... but will search a bit more and post the links if i find any ...
    nice thread!

6. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Damn! My MTNL connection is too slow for streaming anything. :mad:

7. shak

shak Harrr!

https://www.metalvideo.com/
    there you go!!! .. a very good collection of metal videos ... will post some more soon
    (the quality of some videos is not very good but still ...and yeah do check enter sandman's live concert video ... awesome)

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

@addy... go to the pearl jam link and choose the "low speed quality" option in the 1st drop down box.

@sharukh... ty.. someone kept it roling..... will check it out a bit later... right now i am pearl jammed....i have the enter sandman videos...... in the pearl jam link... try to find (by trial and error method) any concert that has a 7-10 minute version of their song "porch" in it.... try some of the last concerts of 2003... its awesome the extended version..

Addy Pant likes this.
  9. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

^^Jamhead - Reps for you!!
    Even after selecting the low speed quality, it plays the song, then buffers it. Its all too slowwww. Anyways it was good. :cool:

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

once its been buffered totally (ie. once the song has nearly played out indistinctly).... play the same song again - by dragging the cursor back - this time it will already have the song in your computer..... you will very likely get to hear a good version.

11. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I'll try that.

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

13. Radius_Vector

Radius_Vector New Member

Nice one jam ^^

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ty.. tried the pearl jam link i started this thread with yet? they have streaming music for ALL pearl jam concerts to date !!

15. Taifi

Taifi New Member

nice one jammy boy...

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

gr8 one jam...reps for ya...

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

I didnt get the reps :(

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

my reps too low to giv u netin... :(

19. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

can anybody tell me descent types online radio kinda sites where i can listen to paki songs ..... ( like raaga / musicindiaonline for indian songs ) .... i googled ... but got some links which have tons of pop ups and ads ......
    i really want to listen to all jal adat or wo lamhey etc... what ppl keep keep talking @ ....
    i hate myself for not knowing all these fully ........
    also can any one tell me frm where should i buy those cds??
    ( obviously i'd like to try before i buy ..... that why asking for radio thingi .... ) ......