Online guitar gear cost sites that do shipping to india

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by deathraven, Mar 5, 2005.

1. deathraven

deathraven New Member

so we all know that all the gear cost insane in india. so are there any online sites that do shipping to india????

cheers ppl and never let metal die

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Check out sites like www.music123.com and wait, i dont remember the other one. I'll post later. However, there's always the problem of customs, be prepared for that.

3. deathraven

deathraven New Member

so wat will be the maximum i'll be charged taking all the shipping custom and blah blah thingies? 1000 for guitars 500 for smaller FX stuff?

4. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

www.music123.com is one
    others r www.zzounds.com and www.musiciansfriend.com
    best thing is to have it shipped to ur friend/relative in the US and have him/her bring it.
    otherwise u can email them and ask about shipping, their customer service is usually pretty good.

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

None of these sites like zzounds or musiciansfriend ship to India. If you are looking at shipping to India try www.stevesmusiccenter.com , www.pedalgeek.com (You can convince this guy called Dan to ship it to India) (Best Place to buy the best pedals, no lousy over rated stuffs here) and check out the Music Stores in eBay.

6. shrekshredder

shrekshredder New Member

Guys you need guitar gear & you want to check it out online ..drop in a message i am happy to help you guys out In india

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ so you do smuggling?

8. shrekshredder

shrekshredder New Member

hehehe..no smuggling dude

i know someone who is into online shopping for musical intruments..drop in a message shall give you all details

9. MimoBass

MimoBass New Member

Yo ShrekShredder

Hmm.. funny place.. Dont know y ost of these sites dont ship to India

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

because the customs in India have got a habbit of siezing goods at their will.
    And then no one can trace where it has gone.

You see, Insurance companies may cover losses for one case in millions. But not for each and every case.

11. MimoBass

MimoBass New Member

Sites which ship to india

Hey guys, iv been running a lil bit myself, looking fur sum sites which ship guitars n shit to india. N i came across some.. Pretty cool.. Check em out n lemme know if ne of u can advise me on avoiding customs @ 35% !!!!!

www.wwbw.com
    www.birdlandmusic.com

wwbw is the best, cause shipping charges are low.
    go to thefind.com and search ur equipment, ul find many sites which ship to india.. God Bless

\m/

12. augur

augur I love bjr

Have you ever been to the auctions the customs hold?

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^No, have you?

I heard they seize a lot of s3x toys ...

14. augur

augur I love bjr

I want to. I know one person who buys things from customs and sells it outside.

I bet the officer's take all the s3x toys back home with them.

15. shrekshredder

shrekshredder New Member

Guys visit this link https://shreky.webs.com/ you might get what you want without paying customs & mind you if you can get better prices than mentioned here they give it back to you or match the same price...thats infact a pretty good deal