one sweet life (who is who) -- my brand new original song and my best work as of yet

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by varmas11, Nov 13, 2006.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  2. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

haha... giving the links once would have done it

Jst heard it- Sweet! I really like it... :)

Liked every part of it although it gets kinda boring after a while... or maybe i'm just tired!

4. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

gud one but really gets boring az it goes on

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

guess, i'm not that tired :)

maybe u should make the song shorter..

6. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

the thing dat makez it boring iz dat itz based on da repeated series of notes...the dhun wat u kall basikally is really da thing which is goin on n on n not changing

7. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

thanks for the feedback -- yeah it is long and sort of repetitive, its really just a long rough version of the song. i'm sure my final produced one will only be 5 minutes.

but it's not just a repeated string of notes over and over -- there are multiple phrases. there is a chorus and a bridge that are both different sections with completely different chord progressions and melodies. it's probably just not that different because its just me and the acoustic guitar.

but that's also sort of intentional. if you listen to the words, i think you'll see the sense in these statements.

8. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

any comments ?

going once...

9. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

lol.. there're already 6 links on this thread to the same song, besides the 1 u jst posted :)