One PC, Six Hard Drives, 37 OSes !

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by bob-bobby, May 12, 2005.

1. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

2. bob-bobby

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i dont even kno names of 37 OSes....lol

4. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Thats like my man....
    I should arrange a meeting with him! :grin:

By the way.. i have installation setups of Windows 1.0, Windows 2.02 & Windows 3.1!
    Its available in plenty on the net!
    Only thing i have to find now is... how to attach 6 HDD in my system!
    Anyways.. cool info BOB!!

You always seem to find something rare out there...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

That's nothing. I have 1 PC, 1 Hard Disk and get 100s of Blue Screens :dance:

6. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

well i can arrange 4 hardisks but???six..??let me see to it

7. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

WooaaHH!!! What is the use of having 37 oses?? And how do you find all these wierd things, Bobby?? Just :rockon:

9. bob-bobby

its 37 not 60 ,,,...

if you are an active member of 3 forums , i am sure you would have more ideas then me to share with you ...

rightly said :rockon:

10. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

great.....I have to get XOSL.....:)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

how does that guy keeps all the versions of windows on his PC and still restrains himself from commiting a suicide ... aah beats me ...
    i have one bloody XP runing on my sys at the mo and thats driving me nuts ... i mean how much RAM do u want u stupid OS ... stop maoning and go on an atkins or the RAMfree diet or something .. and there are the viruses, malware,adware, godknowswhatwares ... whom my XP just love to invite over like the guests who neva wanna leave, and then there are those silly pop-ups that keep poppin my eyeballs every time they come up with the wierdest and the most bizzare form of por n ever!! no matter how hard i cross ma fingers ..they always come up when mom's around!!!!!

sorry for being OFF-TOPIC :eek::

12. bob-bobby

ha ha , that was interesting sharukh , yeah i understand !!!

the man is in guiness now , maybe bcos of the name he wanted to make !!! greed for popularity can drive you crazy at times !!!

13. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Oh I'm sorry. Wrote that by mistake. (How cud that be since I had correctly read as 37 before :confused: , maybe that cud be coz I was thinking about a minute having 60 secs when preparing for my Physics test or cud also be typo):p