one more suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by sumit, Oct 24, 2004.

1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hello reader
    well i ve got another suggestion....i was goin through old messages on chit chat lounge and i found that ppl dont care to wish bday coz it becomes a long process/of finding out first the id.. then adding then and then wishing them....ir becomes a heck..and a lenghty process...so do something to shorten this proess.....even my bday is comin near so...hehe :rock:

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We will send you an email on your bday!

3. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hey neo m not saying that......see today these ppl have bdays guitar_chic, pacificwaters (26), zeeshan shah (24), grungegod (22), guls (22), Brguy5674 (20), Arslan (16), go2arslan (16)...........
    and if i want to wish them then i am suppoosed to click on each persons name ,,,,take his/her id....add them to my messenger...and the wish them....it would be better if a forum or a message box is created for wishin bday.......and u are sayin that u'll mail me on my bday......well m not talkin for myself alone.....i also wantt to wish them...so should i also write them mail...that becomes a long process..... so think over it.... rest depends on u

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i think a bday thread is already there now in chit chat lounge , we can use the same to wish bday to members ...

5. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

You can "PM" the person you would like to wish, instead of finding their ids and emailing them?

6. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

"PM" does that means private message?...good idea!!! and bob bobby.....abt ur suggestion of wishing bdday on chit chat would destroy the chitchat lounge...coz if i daily wish a person then the forum would be of no use than ther forum would be filled with bday' and bdays