ONE Metallica

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abhay_saxena, Apr 19, 2004.

1. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

hmm... i had rather play leads and a lil rhythm .. .what do you play in ur band jayanth ?

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I play Leads for my band Neurosis. And DRums for my college band.. he he..

While composing i play them all.. Keys , bass drums and guitars..

3. abhay_saxena

hmmm . .. good .. i find drums intimidating. . .. never set my hands on them . .. i am happy with the guitar. ... .you can give us some of your compositions. ..?

4. jayanth

i can give you the riffs.. But not the Leads.. Cause i cant tab them.. I'll post some soon.. dont worry..

5. abhay_saxena

good enough .. .would like to hear and play. .. even i and some of my friends are planning a band. .. got some tips ?

6. jayanth

Get people you know.. And get people who listen to the same kind of music.. Also dont fight over songs to play.. Decide and give everyone an equal oppurtunity.. The Band will work out..

7. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Well... I can play almost entire ONE now.. thanks for the post...

I never thought I could play this song ever...

but I saw abhijitnath and frictional_real playing the song... so I tried for it

and its good.... I can play my fav song(which is really tough though!)

But I still hav a little problem with last part...

8. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Then post some easy TAb for the song , thats not copied from some site.............

cOoL iS :rule:

9. lprassanth

lprassanth New Member

hey.. the last part of ONE is a kirk hammett speciality.. also listed in top 100 of the all time best guitar pieces.. i've heard a lot of indians play this song but they swallow a lot of notes inbetween in the last lead.. if u can play that the way kirk plays it.. HATS OFF!!!

10. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

No I just crack it up in the middle...

and about the tabs..these are the correct tabs.. It looks difficult because....

when that intro is played ... James plays only the

D----4---0---
    A--2---2----
    E----------

part.. I hope you got me...

and kirk plays the other lead.. if you get the exact timing..then you'll find it easy..