On what basis threads r closed..

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by vishwa_81us, Oct 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear Mods,

I wud like to know what is the criteria.. on which u close a thread.. why my thread "How wud u like to die was closed " ?? i was told to create something useful.. can u suggest me some useful topics in CC lounge.. how we can use them.. now i can list 10 such threads which r still running and i guess r very very very useful for u..

1> Back due to popular demand......Ask me anything!!!!

2> How often do you....

3>Navjot Singh Sidhu's laughter

4>The Very First Now Playing Thread...

5> Poll: Ur choicest weapon!!!hahahaha!!!

6>Long Hair?

7>Kal ho na ho

8>Love..

9>Deaf or blind

10>Girl bites boy who refuses to be seduced - ROFLOL!

if these threads r not closed and my thread is closed.. may i know the reason..

i expect transparency and honesty from my mods...

vishwa :cool:

2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

I never knew.. our Mods r.. deaf.. blind and dumb.. when it comes to feedback forum.. IGT sucks !!!!!

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

calm down bro.......

4. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

vishwa...you create idiotic , senseless threads and then you expect them not to be closed.........where do you think you are......in la la land?
    if threads as pointless as yours are gonna be created then they DESERVE to be closed....
    as to on what basis the threads are closed...then that was already clarified in a previous thread...it is the sole descrition of the administrators and the moderators
    one more thing, if u think IGT sucks...leave ...no body is forcing you to stay here....as it is u havent contributed much apart from the crap in the CC lounge....

* Thread Closed *

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Let me answer that. This is not the first time you've been told to find better topics for discussion, right?? But, clearly, you havent bothered to do anything different. You have a record of useless threads to your credit, so no more of this crap will be tolerated from you. You had your chance, you blew it. If you think IGT sucks, then you may jolly well leave. Most of the other threads you mentioned are by people who havent yet recieved a warning as such, unlike you. So they stay. I hope made myself clear. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.