okay u move ma request anywhere but do relpy

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by larsan, Jan 25, 2006.

1. larsan

larsan K-Dash

i get a (shak shak)......voice when i pla up ma solo....specially on loud voice...plzzz tell me how to finsih it....plzzzzzzzzzzzz it really spoils ma solos and lead...i dun mind u move ma request but atleast reply really gettin sick of it for ur x-ample it seems like ma pick make that sound when i hit it wid string hope u regonised ma sound plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :nw:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

your plectrum makes noise similar ot my name? :s
    i think i get what you mean .. but you are not very clear .... post again .. with an example if possible ..
    but if you are talking about the noise that the plectrum makes when it hits the strings .. well i suggest change your plectrum ..
    but this should be fine .. have you heard slash's solos? his pickup often makes a glassy glistening sound when he goes for the runs ... it aint something bad .. but try changing to a lighter guaged plectrum ...

i'll move this to Q&A section .. but will leave a redirection here .. so that your peoblem gets exposed to the pros who once in a while do visit the Q&A

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Try using a smaller pick

Or try using a thicker pick

Or both

Or try holding your pick slightly lower than you do.

4. larsan

larsan K-Dash

hey shahrukh bro thanks u r ma best buddy.....hey chk out the sound at www.soundclick.com/larsan u can find at junoon solo as well as lal meri pat do confirm and reply....hey bjr no used i tried all the stuffzz out....other people do reply

5. larsan

larsan K-Dash

reply sooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz