Ok, I need Help!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yazi, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Are you going to buy it here or get it from somewhere?

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yngwie Malmsteen, Eric Johnson, Ritchie Blackmore, Chir Impellerati use Fender Strats.

They never complained about not being able to reach the higher frets.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

LOL! add Eric Clapton or your a$$ gets pwned :p

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

dont forget jimi hendrix please!!!

5. yazi

yazi Banned

Yeah I am getting it from India.

Well, as soon as an instrument reaches its peak, it stops evolving.

I dun say the strats are bad. Hell, I bought one for $1200! I sent it back cuz strats are not for me. I like better access to higher frets.

someday when I get better, guys will quote, " Hell, yazi used that" LoL.:RollLol:

The point being I want a thin fast neck, with a decent tremolo and good tuners. I don't care about the rest. And I dun want a strat!

And if you guys want it, you can have my california series strat for free.:p:

Something else?

6. yazi

yazi Banned

And pwned my sweet ass!

7. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

can i have ur strat... ill pick it up if ur frm delhi... :beer:

8. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

ok seriously is ur budget max 20k..

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

then u wont be happy with anything other than an Ibanez if u want a thin neck...

10. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

You can't get a decent locking trem on a guitar for less than 20k. Atleast not out of the box.

Here's a trem we swapped into one of my friends' sub 20k Jackson.
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Nouman011/Jackson/DSC00723.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Nouman011/Jackson/DSC00722.jpg

Routing..
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/Nouman011/Jackson/DSC00257.jpg

So anyways, if its just Blues and Hardrock. Go for the Ibanez SA guitars available here. Its the best non locking trem that i've used so far. And you get your thin neck also.

11. yazi

yazi Banned

Well, the guitar is for my bro and a backup for me. Well, I will use it till I get my Jackson(OR PRS). So the budget is 20k, 25k max. Else I would go for the Jackson DK2 Dinky

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Dont buy PRS low end guitars even if they are the last guitars on earth! Their quality for SE's have gone down over the years! Stick with an Ibanez/Fender or something

*Points at his 350*

13. Double Click

Double Click New Member

@ yazi -- U serious bout giving away that strat?

14. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

^^+1

I want i want :)

15. yazi

yazi Banned

Nah..........trem on.......

16. yazi

yazi Banned

BTW, about the RG350DX, whats the major problem?

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

With mine? or 350s in general? Ill answer both:

Mine: Nothing lol, im selling it because i dont like ibanez. Its been checked up in Japan and in India by some dude. Cant make out his signature sorry. And its a newer model with a decal at the back of the headstock.

350s in general:Their tremelos are known to be pretty avg. Nothing close to floyd roses. They do the job and thats about it. As GOG said. The paint wears off if u abuse the rod a lot. The neck is really fast or wtv u call it. Its really thin and flat and not round n think like i wanted it. Meh.....i seem like a stupid snob complaining but its just not my guitar. Im more of a les paul guy i guess....

:(

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

les paul! can u afford ? man what do your parents work as?? in the mafia?? lol played a gibson les paul a few days ago when i went to the music store....... that was sth...

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

i said im a les paul guy...didnt say im buying a Les Paul....where did u play the Gibson Les Paul. I thought we didnt have those in India.

20. yazi

yazi Banned

Once I said this Epiphone Les Paul hanging in a Delhi shop. When i checked it out it was fake