Ok, I need Help!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yazi, Apr 19, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

My brother(yes that bugger Godsaint) wants to buy a guitar that goes from blues to Hard rock and I have a budget of 20k Max. What I am looking for is a thin and fast neck, well crafted body as well as a decent tremolo. I don't care about the pups. I will upgrade it for him later. So? :confused:

2. mishigun

mishigun New Member

Help !!

Hey Sorry to post here bro... but i wanna help...i want to know how to post a new thread here .....i can only reply to others thread but i m not able to post my own thread...plzzz help:nw:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Fender Strat?

4. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Blues to Hard Rock? Trem? Like a Floyd?

5. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

In the forum area there's a huge "New Thread" button above the first Sticky thread. scroll up, you'll find it.

@yazi: A strat with a bridge humbucker does sound incredibly versatile

6. mishigun

mishigun New Member

Thnx bro for reply ..but i still couldnt find it...could you plzz define it little more.... :nw:

7. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Same place you found the post reply button, only you have to be outside the thread

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

@Yazi: Fender Strat or something with Duncans and Coil Taps

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yep fender strat seems okie

played one yesterday.....

10. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

how about a mexican fat strat... should be about 400$ and is a great guitar...

11. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

A good strat is your best bet. You could also try looking at the Ibanez SA120. The trem on that is pretty good. It has a mahogany body.

12. yazi

yazi Banned

Yah a floyd rode trem. What say bout the Ibanez 350DX?

Remember I need a fast neck as well!

13. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

350dx is a good guitar but the tremelo is crap.. it has an edge 3 tremelo and it wears out pritty fast..

14. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

for a fast neck, your best choice would be a s series, like s470dx or 520dx.. the have a zr tremelo which is one of the best around!!!

15. yazi

yazi Banned

So any other choices in that range? 'Cuz that Fenders got a square shaped bolt on neck and I hate those. Restricts access to higher frets.

16. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

anything in the s series in your best bet, they are vesatile and fast and have a very good tremelo!

17. yazi

yazi Banned

I need fast access to upper frets

18. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

If you want an RG350DX i will sell mine. I decided against keeping it anyway....

19. yazi

yazi Banned

Oh ho ho ho................. I wanted revs not the guitar! I will buy something that you wanna keep!

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

well its good for what its good at lol