OBLU prospectus

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Alright, let's take it this way. First of all, i declare myself supportive of no faith whatsoever. Now, logically speaking, jamhead i get what you're saying brotha, but all i want to know from you is how can you justify hating an entire race for what, when the ratios are examined, a handful of people are doing? It's like hating the hindu community based on riots in Gujarat(pardon my ignorace if this was an incorrect usage in context). Every race and ethinicity has it's own herd of black sheep, how can you justify launching a propaganda against the entire community? Bear in mind brotha, i have nothing against you personally.

2. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^actually in his defense, i think its a little bit of our fault too. Whatever that small population of radicals proclaim sticks to to all of us. You cant blame the outside world for herding all of us, conservatives or no, in one boat..it doesnt work otherwise. The rest of the world is generally ignorant-and have always remained ignorant of the inferior eastern ways and religions. To be able to pinpoint and find blame is a greater scapegoat for them. But to say that all of us are evil and terrorists is a terribly naive thing to say..

And to actually answer one of your questions, shak, i have met a terribly terribly radical muslim (who considered himself a potential jehadist, if the time ever arose) who was/is extremely arogant and consumed with hatred. extremely frightening to sit there with him and talk...:shock: never ever again.

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

There probably is in Utopia.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

My own kind, for the sake of argument, Hindu People have probably hurt me more than a muslim ever could. Does that mean i go on a propaganda against hindus? Why is it different when it's not your own race or religion? It's not the magnitude of the destruction, but rather the absolute failure of logic in face of adversity. Herding people into one common boat with a label is just utter ignorance and regardless of the fact that "it is the way it is", greater stupidity doesnt exist.

5. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

...and with ^that^ i rest my case
    :nw:

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Jammy, do you support acts like destruction of entire nations like Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Jordan, Palestine.

If you do.

Then I totally support 9/11. Coz there is no point being civilized when you are a barbarian.

Petunia, Shak, Waleed: I ll give you one interesting bit of info (since either you dont belong to India, or have been away for too long)

Whenever the "Radical" Hindus commit atrocities based on religion, moderate and wise hindus always condemn.

However, curiously, whenever Muslim "Radicals" perpetrate crime, not even one Muslim come forward to condemnd their "brethen".

Don't you think, then, this paranoia surrounding muslims is entirely justified?

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

it was.

i am not going to discuss this topic further. i promised the admin long back that i would raise serious and touchy issues and i didnt. came up with a humorous kind of thread - but it got twisted by people who have chips on their shoulders and i got dragged into posting facts. but i am not biting again.

just one thing. you say black sheep. i say watch the news and read the papers. indians news as well as all over the world.

last comment on this - (and get this straight).

i never said all or almost all muslims are terrorists.
    yet (i maintain that) almost all terrorists are muslims.

over and out.

8. However, curiously, whenever Muslim "Radicals" perpetrate crime, not even one Muslim come forward to condemnd their "brethen".

I hear this accusation time and time again. But this is a total fallacy

Every muslim organisation in the UK (MPAC, MAB, MCB all the 1000 mosques) were united in thier condemnation on 7th July London bombings)

However they were given very little press coverage.
    And therein lies the problem. Muslims are not allowed the platform to voice thier opinion and having lived in the UK for 42 years I know that this is a deliberate policy.

There is a definite and systematic policy of demonisation so when they kill
    Iraqies, Palestinians, and pending Iranians etc. the public will have less sympathy.

Lets be totally honest when you hear innocent Muslims being killed does it have the same impact on you if you hear innocent Hindus being killed.

Phsycology is at work here and lot of mind control is going on.
    That is why I say don't trust the media as the establishment is using this vehicle to lead us in the path they want.

I love the freedom (so far) the internet has provided.
    As long as we have such access to discuss freely on any subject the bastards
    can not control us.

Even though I may disagree with Jamhead
    I will defend his right to say it.

notty_lad and bjr like this.
  9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

vietnam - was a political war. usa and the communist block tried to find out whose economic system was better - using vietnam as the guinea pig. like tyson and hollyfield trying to find out who is stronger by punching you. russia and china are equally to blame as usa for the misery that the people of vietnam had to go through. dont get usa of the hook tho.

afghanistan - was destroyed by the "surabhi" - the afghan word for "russian". usa came there post 9/11.

iraq - usa's fault. never supported usa/bush.

jordan - i dunno what you are referrring to.

palestine - wasnt destroyed ever. israel was destroyed from AD 135 (when the jews were thrown out of their land) to ad 1948 (when the jews came back).

if you had been here long enough you'd know what i really think of usa. dont get the jehadis off the hook tho. and their victims often include indians, in delhi, varanasi and kashmir. how'd you like if your relative was blown away in sarojini nagar market??

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

why give a serious spin to this innocous thread??@waleed

at least be consistant !!

others have posted caricatures of saddam and osama and bush and jokes about them. give those threads a spin too.

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

vietnam - was a political war. usa and the communist block tried to find out whose economic system was better - using vietnam as the guinea pig. like tyson and hollyfield trying to find out who is stronger by punching you. russia and china are equally to blame as usa for the misery that the people of vietnam had to go through. dont get usa of the hook tho.

afghanistan - was destroyed by the "surabhi" - the afghan word for "russian". was came there post 9/11.

iraq - usa's fault. never supported usa/bush.

jordan - i dunno what you are referrring to.

palestine - wasnt destroyed ever. israel was destroyed from AD 135 (when the jews were thrown out of their land) to ad 1948 (when the jews came back).

if you had been here long enough you'd know what i really think of usa. dont get the jehadis off the hook tho. and their victims often include indians, in delhi, varanasi and kashmir. how'd you like if your relative was blown away in sarojini nagar market??

12. shak

shak Harrr!

@jamhead: i am sorry sorry mate got a bit over the edge ...no hard feelings but istill feel that u need to think more openly

13. d_ist_urb_ed

Well, yet again i stand corrected. Peace.

14. Your right ofcourse
    I am guilty of taking this far too seriously than I should have.

Particularly when I never miss and opportunity to ridicule and taking the piss out of Bush

But I can not agree on your generalisation that all terrorists are muslim.
    You need to study political science and you will realise that is a rash statement.

Nevertheless I enjoyed the discussion and thank everyone for thier contribution.

So lets learn from the experience and move on.

15. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i support anythin that has to do wid endin the human race...so go on - drop a bomb....
    p.s.: i think we all missed the point here....this thread was supposed to be [highlight]FUNNY[/highlight]!!! :annoyed:

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I dont know about the the UK, but in the US, its definatly not the only factor. You seem to ignore the fact that most of the western media is driven by profit (barring bbc). They go for the hotter story. And no, the american people wont find a bunch of moderate muslims condeming terrorism to be very attractive. They'd rather watch Cheney shooting all his mates.
    Actually, in my case: No. But the reason why that happens with a lot of people is that it happens on a regular basis nowadays, compared to hindus (i mean in recent days, not historically). Same case with israelis and palestinians being killed. Its not very shocking.

And by the way: If youre pakistani and think that the "59 years of mass murdering of muslims" is true, just know that its utter bullshit. (just as a sidenote)

17. d_ist_urb_ed

INCORRECT. They'd rather keep watch on Tom Cruise and his bitch's house for a first look at their baby. They're rather play the same video of the one shot of the baby a hundred times over. They'd rather give the baby's statistics a million times. They'd rather dedicate an entire segment to it. I hope i made my point.

18. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I quit.

*watches VH1: All Access: The Fabulous life of paris hilton*

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

:shock: You ARE kiddin me right? If you seriously believe that, then i am speechless...

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^
    Well maybe in South India, muslims may be moderate enuff and vocal.
    Unfortunately I cant say the same for North India.
    :(
    Anyway whatever I claimed was an exaggeration to gather attention.

However, very very frequently: I have seen many Muslims supporting terror acts.
    Not the Indian ones.
    Not as of yet. (Thankfully)

My fucking lord!
    Do they tell that to Paki public?

Bastard Politicians!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.