OBLU prospectus

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LMAO..this IS awesome!

2. Jamhead your Pissing in the wind again.

Ofcourse if these people were fighting for freedom against imperialism lets say India circa 1900 would you still call them terrorists?

How quickly you forget the sacrifices your own people made for you, by now taking the imperialists point of view.

Or could it be in your case Jamhead that 'My enemies enemy is my friend'

Time to grow up and Look for the truth rather than accept the mind controlling propaganda that the MSM churns out.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

_____
    ^ Lol.

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Touche!!!!

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What is MSM?

And time to wake up for you.
    In India (exclusing NE) there are two major militant groups that are causing all teh unrest/distress => Maoists and Islamic Fundamentalists.

Refute that claim and I will believe you, even if you claim that Osama Bin Ladin eats pig meat.

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ the lord has spoken..yeah man true...ther was this SIMI group also in mumbai yrs back..guess they cracked down on them....

7. MSM is Main Stream Media.

Ofcourse I don't disagree with the statics as they may appear.

But have you considered other possiblilities such as false flag operation by agent provocoteurs. A well used historical tactic.

Even outside agencies and secret services like the CIA / Mossad.
    who openly admit to operating in India.

Maybe they have a vested interest in creating civil disabediance.

Quite frankly any freedom movement does it self no good by killing innocent people and I am preaty sure they are not so stupid to do this diliberately.

On a personal level I disagree with any killing from either side.
    I tend to think no ammount of land is worth a single drop of human blood.

There must be a better way.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

@waleed: 5 months of constant headbanging with this retard and there is only one conclusion: some people are just born thick ..

i mean .. he just cant stop pickin a handfull of so-called muslims who have lost their way out of a billion and just keep banging about it .. no matter what you say .. he just wont budge

i have just given up on hime to be honest .. but yeah you go on .. maybe you can hammer some sense in him and once and for all get him down enough to think positively ..

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I've felt that bout him .. but anyway ..

Deaf, dumb, and blind, They will not return (to the path).” [Holy Qur’an 2:18]

“Seeing they see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.” [Matthew 13:13]

“There maybe someone who sees the words and yet indeed do not see them; may be another one who hears these words but indeed does not hear them” [Rigveda R.V. 10:71:4]

dennis likes this.
  10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^ooo Ouch!!! :shock:

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I am impressed!!

12. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Me to, but in a completely different way. This seems to be another reason why i try to avoid religion to some extent.

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

so do u support acts like 9/11??

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@shsnawada .. If discussed maturely with valid critisicm n without obstinacy .. It a sensitive but really interesting topic to discuss ..

15. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

every major country runs or at least tries to run covert intelligence gathering agents in every major country. india included - both ways.

16. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Err... I wasnt talking about what you were. (jamhead). This'll be better off in the other thread.

17. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

^^ Not the Drone/Stoner/Noise thread!!!

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

come on this was just a fun thread, nothing serious.

speaking of retards, in today's world there isnt a greater bunch than the muslim jehadists and those civilians who suck with them.

and just the way you have given up one me, most of the civilized world has given up on muslims and thats since a long time. their sole transition has been from the sword to the gun, from camels to hijacked planes.

sorry to have come up with this serious and truthful reply, but you asked for it. this was just a fun thread, like the many george bush threads and saddam caricatures, but you wanted to put a serious spin on it. may be the only regret should be that we didnt have a vigillant MSM all along.

19. shak

shak Harrr!

... even i have given up on them so-called muslims .. if they do wrong that DOES NOT mean that all of us like that ... all i ask is that dont put all muslims in one herd and handle with the same stick ..
    and how many jehadist do you actually know? a few thousands? okee if i look through your eyes maybe i can push the figure to a million!
    but look mate ... just i as i dont blame the whole hindu community just cuz i had the ill-fate of meeting one narrow little peepsquek on an e-forum like you ... i believe you should also stop this nonsense and for once embrace the truth as it is ... media will tell you all sort of lies .. dont listen to them ..
    believe in what you see!!

i accept that what these handfull of muslims do is NOT right i DO NOT support any of that .. i only obbject when people blame this all on islam .. thats all ..

20. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well i havent known any jehadist but i trust my eyes a lot. i saw dead bodies in delhi blasts, varanasi blasts, 9/11, madrid, bali, london, the nick berg behading, the suicide bombs in israel. i also read more history books than you have read anything. remember the truth is out there. everyone knows who the lowest earning community is in any part of the world, and who kill film makers in holland and buddhists in thailand (yesterday). get rid of the chip on your shoulder !!

and peepsquek yourself and all you sail with you. lay off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.