O amar-Prithibi cover...My first recording...

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by crazy_keys, Dec 13, 2006.

1. crazy_keys

crazy_keys New Member

This particular song by the immensely popular bangla rock outfit "Prithibi" is undoubtedly one of the best love ballads that has ever been created in Bengali...there is something about this song which makes me cry everytime I listen to it...I have been to innumerable live concerts of Prithibi and whenever I hear them performing this song I feel a sharp pain in the left side of my chest and my eyes become moist with an unnatural spontaneity....hats off to "Prithibi" for pouring the strongest of feelings into this song with such fineness that it touches the bottom of every listener's heart and keeps winning their sentiments....

I have made a very vile effort of covering this song...this is my very first recording...I have sung the song myself n the accompanying music is entirely done on my Roland E-09 keyboard...plzzz listen to it n post ur comments on it...

PS-right now im going through a phase in life where this song means more to me than any other songs...

heres the link....
    SNIP

debankan likes this.
  2. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Well done. Reps for you.

3. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

where is the link!??!?!???! :shock: :confused:

4. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Why is the SNIP hyperlinked?:think:

5. crazy_keys

crazy_keys New Member

sorry guys i had to delete the link becaz pro said that this song shundnt be uploaded rite now bcaz of copyright problems...can be uploaded only after they release their allbum

6. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

Chords for Barood by prithibi

to get it you got to visit https://uniquechords.blogspot.com. obviously there you will get something more than you want. keep visiting.

7. proso_n123

proso_n123 New Member

Hi chandan it will be a great pleasure if could post the chords of o amar by prithibi. Thanks in advance.

8. rajarchit2005

rajarchit2005 New Member

good work...............

9. chandan_gaan

chandan_gaan New Member

10. anup_roy

anup_roy New Member

i need this song's chord

anyone help me