numetal and metal

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by demonstealer666, Feb 4, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

@apurbajd .....glad u got my point at my first attempt....unlike some xyz smartarse who has the time only to bitch about!

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Sissy :grin:

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

So a 75 year old male would listen to bacsktreet boys? There is a clear relation. Certainly not in every genre but.....WAKE UP.

I know that it LOOKS good when you say things like "listen to whatever you want, dont look at genres...etc" (bimbotalk), and when thats what people actually do theres no use of it.

4. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

Ok u meant the guy who is 75 years old and has lost all his teeth coz of age wouldnt listen to backstreetboys? and the one with few more would listen to heavy metal.........the more teeth u have and the less old u r u shift genres? crap!! come up with a better example

i'd rather be more specific........talk about possibilities and not probabilities when into discussions........coz thats a layman's way of discussion.......n i wouldnt like to discuss anything with a layman.....n if u're old enuff i assume that u must know it

shsnawada likes this.
  5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Mind sticking to topic guys?

trust me its not that tough as they say..

and i thought this would be worth moving to music talk..but anyways lets see

6. d_ist_urb_ed

@vini, one more thing with the sissy and i'm done :grin:
    @khuram, you know bro, i have to hand it to you, ONLY you could have come up with the bold analogy. I'll even make it bold for you to see it. Now i shall italicize the part which shall prove to everyone that you be an blithering idiot. So are you trying to tell us that you're a layman and wouldnt discuss anything with a fellow layman? If so, rest assured we know it. Or if you were trying to say you werent, rest assured again, we dont believe you.

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

either the flaming ends or the thread is closed.........
    khuram, distu...shake hands and go and sit in ur corners..
    end of story....
    STICK TO THE TOPIC...

8. d_ist_urb_ed

^You can close the thread :grin:

9. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I remember listening to that song a long time ago. The bass was pretty cool haha.

10. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Then you won't be tr00.

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

pfft...purists

Bah! Im outta here....

12. shsnawada

Seriously, how many people listen to only one genre? I mean serious music fans.

I doubt, there'll be many/some.

13. shsnawada

Genres dont exist to do that. And i'm sure they DONT do that? How many people do you see saying that "its not x genre, so i dont like it" or something like that?

I mean i've hardly ever such things.

Genres are mainly useful to define the music of a band to someone who doesnt know about what they play. It could have its innaccuracies but it IS useful.