nostalgia- an ode to college life and friends

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by anil.jayswal, Jan 27, 2011.

1. anil.jayswal

anil.jayswal New Member

can i please get the guitar tabs for nostalgia-an ode to college life and friends....just a small part of the song will do...but can anyone plz provide me...its kind of urgent...i needed it...

2. JUDAS_666

JUDAS_666 New Member

tabbed the first few secs of the song... the song is played on a piano so
    i think keyboard would be better rather than guitar. I'll try the rest very soon!

E-11---10----10----13----13-----11-----11------
    B----------------------------------------------
    G---12----12----12----12----12------12---------
    D-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rah dekhi thi is din....................aage ke sapne
    E-12----12-------------------15----------15--17-12------------------------------------------------------------
    B-13-13---13-8--8---13-15-----13-15-13---17-----13---------13-15--------------------------------------------
    G-12----------9--9-----------------------------------14-----14-------------------------------------------------
    D------------------------------------------------- -----15-15-----------------------------------------------------
    A-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------