nooris new video and song

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by axlrose250, Jan 31, 2005.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

wat u guys think.well theres 2 videos for it and well theres a performane and theres a story one. the story one sucked but the performance one is excellent a proper rock genra video...with just a lil extra "handy" work by ali noor.
    the song...amazing i must admit the first time i didnt get it but it literally rocked. damn. it was sumthing else. cant wait for the album

2. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

if u talking abt the video of song something like " kuttay "...then i must say the song sucks...really horrible song..i wasn't expecting that kinds of experiments by NOORI,,..

3. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

^^^^^ijlal...............do u know wat ali noor is even singing? i mean a lot of people just don't understand the words and then say that the song sux. Some songs like Pappu Yaar that are in punjabi and to understand them you have to be familiar with the punjabi culture (mainly Lahore). So if u dont know wat he's saying then u shouldn't be saying that the song sux.

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i am punjabi.. and i know wat the heck he speaks out... and personally i say.. that the song suxx...

5. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

me a lahori...and can understand each and every bit of the song..but the lyrics i must say are really disgusting....."teray salay di behn teree buddi hai" <-----now what the hell is this....
    u think these kinds of words are to be included in a song....

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

dint expected something like this from noori... shame on them..

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

does it mean your wife is an old lady?

8. shak

shak Harrr!

There is nothin wrong with that @rizaaj and @ijlal....it merely says
    tere salay di behn teree budhi hay (i am very good at punjabi)
    your's brother in law's sister is your wife

no whats wrong with that !!!... he is just playing with words...
    but i must say that he could have used better words..

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

no shahrukh .. its not wrong with this line.... have you listened to the whole song.. and watched the vdo.. in wich he shows his middle finger...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

:shock: :shock: :shock: what???...can someone plz...give that noori SOB a smack on the face!!!...i can't believe he can go that low! even eminem thinks twice before doin his middle finger!!!

11. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

no the word " buddi" used here is not for an old lady, but its for ur wife (whether she is young or old ;) ....

and secondly i m sure that such a song is not to be listened with ur family, thats the case with me atleast..so pathetic words....

12. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

well the reason i enjoyed this song was cuz its sumthing different. i mean how many other groups out there doing this. i know its a lil stupid but comon man its different

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^LOLZ ...dont forget urself and your culture in trying to be different