Noori's New Album Peeli Patti aur Raja Jani ki Gol Duniya is Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by HeartsCracker, Feb 3, 2005.

1. HeartsCracker

HeartsCracker New Member

What U guys think about noori ? I think they r doing a gr8 job, and there new song is really very kool .. especially the guitars and drums .. outstanding.

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

thats was cool but wasnt gud... and ur thread shud be in music talk..
    ask the admin/mods to move

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Rightly said Rizaaj. This will be moved.

@HeartsCracker - Any topic regarding Albums release, band discussion should be posted in Music talk forum. This forum is exclusively for guitar tabs. Please make a note of that.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

"Peeli Patti aur Raja Jani ki Gol Duniya"...wow!..talk about being different...seem to me like this guy ali noor has a obsession with strange lahori words!!...anyway..i hope this new album is not like thier old one

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

now who playin the bass ??

6. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ali hamza he also wrote there new song

7. HeartsCracker

HeartsCracker New Member

There new song is very strong as far as music is concerned ... but the lyrics are not up to the mark .. thats what I think so ... it s a good song any ways ... but if the lyrics would had been a single bit serious ... and of serious thought ... than it was a blaster

8. Ali

Ali New Member

Noori is good enough in all walks of music except lyrics.They should pay attention to their lyrics.

9. FahdUS

FahdUS New Member

c'mon guys wuts up with the lyrics. they're strong, meaningful and gud if u can just understand them. EXTREMELY CREATIVE and ORIGINAL ............

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

they hav a song in this album NAYA JAHAN with Anaida (indian artist).......they r working on this video as well