Noori Vs Jal Vs Atif: which is ur fav? vote in ppl

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Sohrab_khan, Nov 8, 2004.

1. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

there is this pakistani underground music site with all mp3s.. i dont have the url on me rt now. try googling

2. arsilhaq

arsilhaq New Member

well yaar as far as bands are concerned...i fink noori is just nuffin infront of jal n especially their compostions sucks.....am not gonna mention da name of tht who said earlier tht noori is too good in live.....i have been there once to listen noori...n i guess they were tryin to perform like inflames or stuff like tht....ah but they were just tryin dude....goher has done a great job ...his compositons are just awesome...n most of all his lyrics...goher has got a musician bone in his body....n norri.......ahhh bloddy :cen:

3. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

whose compo is yeh lamhen? Atif or goher? its featured both in new JAL and atif solo albums.. atifs version is fake as usual

4. Sohrab_khan

Sohrab_khan 6stringz luva!!

but jayswami...... atif has a better version of lamhey although jal has a better music for it.....i guess its all abt voice so atif takes the first place

5. Asad7950

Asad7950 New Member

HEy where Aaroh???????

JAL the best cuz the mixing is gud but they lack abit in vocalling but it not that bad too...........

2nd best should be Aaroh then

Atif ,he has only voice nothing else

But if ATIF + GOHER (combined) = MASTERS OF ROCK and they would have gonna rule through out Pakistan and same is the case with AAROH............

:rockon: Yeah noori is gud too.....

6. DaNy

DaNy New Member

Atif Rox!!!!!

7. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

u know jal and atif are a bit like guns n roses. and heres why i think this

gohers got all the tunes and composing ability and atifs got the voice tat can bak him up very effictivaly.

i say this becausel atifs and gohers combination in aadat took them far not atif on his own or goher with farhan

in the same case axl has the voice for which only slash can play for. theyve both tried it seperatly but until u can actually hear slash guitaring for SWEET CHILD O MINE with axl, doin his version of the moonwalk, his voice u know its just not the same.

8. guitarded

guitarded New Member

noori iz all krap

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Noori is the best
    in their Evolutionary Lyrics
    in their drums
    in their compositions
    in their live concerts