Noori Vs Jal Vs Atif: which is ur fav? vote in ppl

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Sohrab_khan, Nov 8, 2004.

1. Sohrab_khan

Sohrab_khan 6stringz luva!!

when we talk abt bands the recent phenom comes out to to be jal or atif..... but ppl are opting nori`s name as well ........... poll in ur voters by the end of december 1st to see which band stands its name at the top of the rock lisseners all over pakisatn :think: :rockon:

2. Raza

Raza New Member

first of all....atif and jal are not considered to be rock stars.....and secondly out of these three the one who can preform live the best is noori and they are a rock band ... so they get my vote:)

3. Umar khan

Umar khan New Member

Umar Khan!!!

All i want 2 say that atif rules...rite now we r talking about whos the best...so i will say that atif :rockon: becoz he hav a vioce....he hav my vote...

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Yess Umar has got the point. I too Go with atif, hes on top man ,, i mean these days

5. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

atifs gud and he may be on top and most popular nowadays but i think hes way over rated and im gonna hav to go with noori cause i lik them much mor than jal or atif.

6. Taifi

Taifi New Member

yaar cmon guys can u think that ali noor or farhan can match atif's voice. No way. Atif has my vote. ATIF RULZ!!!

7. Sohrab_khan

Atif

personally i`d go for atif my self... the voice :rock:

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

luk there all gud and i couldnt make a decision so i decided 2 break everythin up
    1. ATIF has the best voice ive heard since ali zafar but he got most of his tunes from goher
    2. NOORI is an amazin rock band but there first cd i reckon had much more powerful musical effect. by tat i mean sum of there lyrics were just stupid like suno kai main hoon jawan. comon ppl theres only 2 different lines in the whole song.
    but there recent songs like ij jadoo and ouncha r nice. and who can forget the classic BC lol
    3. JAL i say they did quite well there 1st cd it had songs with gud music and alrite vocals but there let down is the bassist :p i mean wats the point of the guy there even in the lamhey video they should hve got a drummer.

in the end i aint heard atif or jal live yet so cant say much bout them but noori can sure do alot live so says alot bout them.
    for me i think:think: ......its a hard decision man ill get bak 2 it

BUT I KNOW EVERY1 WOULD AGREE JUNOON R THE TOP
    :rockon:

9. Sohrab_khan

well u have a point there. junoon leads them all. but here we are discussing jal atif and noori... so plz be a bit desicive

10. vocalist

vocalist Banned

asslamualiakum

you say that atif voice is good atif voice is not a good

and talk about the band that who is the best band the ep is the good band ep is the rock band andi have the whole song of entity paradigm

11. Sohrab_khan

well thnx for sharing tht with us mr. vocalist but i told u before and let me tell u again vote for those who are mentioned here plz.....no bad feelings bro

12. tantalize

tantalize New Member

Hmmmm

Come on guys, NOORI sucks, i mean they look so GAY, even JAFFER left that gay band coz they were so GAY, nyways the getting to the part who's best, NOORI doesn't even compare to Atif/Jal. You may say NOORi is a rock band but everyone knows they suck....they suck big time, so there is ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY no comparison between these guys so at this point ATIF n JAL both rock all the joints with their voices/songs/guitaring n all that counts. :rockon: GUYS.......

13. invincible2k

invincible2k Member

hi u all i wanna say that Norri have no comparision with these 2 bands JAL of watever Noori album is dedicated to the youth of Pakistan but Atif has a good voice and Guhur can play guitar well anyways both are good but Noori and JAL's have no comparision for i m a youth of Pakistan so definately i will go for Noori and personally i think Noori and JAL's have no match Noori is a complete band with Guitarist like Ali Noor and Ali Hamza asia no 1 drummer Gumby and Jaffri is good on Bass and video direction but the main problem is that JAL's are the craze now days u all JAL's fans will know after sometime that who has got the better musical sense. I m not Ali Noor, Ali Hamza,Gumby or Jaffri nor do i met anyone of them in my life i m a music lover just like u my vote is only and only for Noori and Noori take care bye

14. mubz

mubz New Member

noori performs ....

HI
    guyz i think noori is senior then the atif/jal thatz why they have more experience then the atif and jal and if u see about the performances then i say that norri have the No#1 drummer in the pakistan(GUMBY) and he is too much good and if u see that they r guy or not then its their headach why u guyz worry about it u know that in this field u can find many secrets so lets forget about these thingz just see who performs good and provide us good music and according 2 the jal and atif now we cant say anything conform now bcoz atif an gohar have started their band and we dont know who is more talented so plz wait for the next round :think: and if we see till now then we can say that atif has a superb voice but gohar is not least he is a good guitarist + composer.

So alll we see then my vote would be with........... :think:

N O O R I :rule:

15. skaw

skaw snooze

NO ONE BEATS JAL'S COMPOSING
    NO ONE BEATS ATIF'S VOICE
    NO ONE BEATS NOORI'S DRUMS ...

all in three sentences... i'd say they are all good .. BUT ... they are different...
    -jal has great composing n nice music with nice lyrics sang by a nice voice (and nice bass)
    -atif has a nice voice, nice music and yet he is styl famous nuff
    -noori has good drums , good guitar , good composing , good lyrics and ok voice...

well thats all there is to it.............
    no bad in the world can be just the best...

16. moadhia

moadhia Member

Jal

Jal rocks... gohar is an amazing composer... atif just copied everything off..so he shouldnt even be in contention .. noori is goodd .. but would like them to be more versatile.. they worked on just one album for so long i think about 8 years.. they will be better judged by their next album ... :rock:

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

atif is fake. he cant sing live . he uses antares auto tune on his voice to create those wierd ups and downs in his voice which have become his signature. . noori rocks. ali hamza rules too i like his unreleased boot legs too .

Jay

18. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

from where could i download noori's songs/videos . dont worry if the file sizes are big

19. Sohrab_khan

well i dont know any url... try google search for best results

20. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

to skaw- xulfi beats ALL composing. hav u heard e.p's superb album?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!