NOORI`s New Album VS Old Album

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by JAZZ, Sep 23, 2005.

?

which album was better ?

1. Suno ke main hoon jawan

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. peeli pathi aur raja jani ki gol duniya

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Both Rocks

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

whut do u think abt songs ,Image of the NOORI in their new album
    "peeli pathi raja jani....." as compared to thier first album " suno ke mein hoon jawan "...
    Noori change thier image ,looks and their theme from Youth to Paindoo style ?
    wut do u think which style was better ?

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaaaaaaar both are goood....but the pervious one;s some tracks were betta

3. ibm

ibm New Member

as well as guitaring drumming is superb in both the albums.some songs of new albums are very good.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

i like the energy of noori ..the lyrics and guitar work isnt very extra ordinary ... drums are pretty fine ... but as i said .. its the energy which i like the most so both albums are fine by me

5. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

lyrics are not that gud....but the composing is very f9...thnx to Mekaal hasan...and some songs got very gud guitar wrk in the album....same remarks for SKMHJ ! BOTH ROCK!!!!

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i like this one more than the first one... much more matured

7. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

in new album ...songs like Nishaan , ooncha , meray log are good songs.....others are okay
    but i think first album was better...most of the songs wer good

8. Tazz

Tazz New Member

old one to me was much better ... dey screwed dis One ... same drums rythem played in most of the songs , let the critics review der album ......... : ]

9. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

yeps ,ther first single KUTTAy made a bad impression on them

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

yeps ,ther first single from this album KUTTAy made a bad impression on them for their new album

11. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaaaar kuttay is not sooooooo baddddddddd.....they tired to make it different but they dint got gud response :p:

12. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i think this albums is alot better..lyrics for nishaan and khalla and sari raat jaga are superb!!
    the solos rock as usual, flashy,short and to the point which is great for their songs..
    and a great message in all their songs...

13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

the song was ripped off from the song By Gunz n Roses....once FM radio played the original song and Kuttay...both wer the same :think:

14. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

it cant b.......................but Noori Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

I think the first album is better than this one

16. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

some songs are great like Ooncha , jo maray , nishaan

Ali azmat was the guest vocalist in ooncha

17. DaNy

DaNy New Member

Da new album is much more better.....n yea juz try playing kuttay if u hav a band its funN...