.:| Noori Parts Ways With Gumby |:.

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by manitrim, Apr 4, 2006.

1. manitrim

manitrim New Member

On Saturday I attend a Noori concert it was fully rocking, One of the best concert of my life ,,

But the next day when i open the noori site for some concert pics i saw the main news that "NOORI PARTS WAYS WITH GUMBY"

I am a Big fan of noori but what u people think ,, Can Noori survive without Gumby ......?

https://www.nooriworld.net/

2. shak

shak Harrr!

good for gumby .. he is a really fine musician .. deserves better band than noori .. IMO!

3. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

well if this is true then surely good for gumby..zaki said well before about him that hes spoiling his own talent working with noori..

4. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

^ agreed with both! noori's gonna be DEAD if u want my opinion... :cool:

5. manitrim

manitrim New Member

I think Noori can find another drummer like gumby .. because i've seen many underground drummers playing better than gumby...

but Is there any paki band where gumby can show his 100% talent.
    may be he'll join Mekaal Hasan Band

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

I think i saw him playing for MHB... or it was someone else with some similiar kinda face...

7. mukarram07

mukarram07 New Member

Ok honestly I believe that it was a good decision taken by Gumby. Everyone in there life looks for better and better opportunities, and no way would you stay in one place if you don't see any incentive. This way it's good for Gumby, he is going to perform for other bands too where he would be recognized too. I really think it was a good decision.

8. mukarram07

mukarram07 New Member

And as far as Gumby's talent is concerned, I have heard him and I truly think that he himself is an amazing musician. Talking about underground drummers, guys you have to know this! Speed is not always everything, I mean come on... talk about the real talent? the techniques that Gumby use. I wanna see someone else or atleast try it... Out of your mind kiddos

9. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Yeah, i think gumy will work wid MHB since he's been the drummer for Mekaal for as looong as i can remember. Even back when Square One wuz released, gumby played for mekaal.

10. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

i think that fahad humayun will be called back as noori's drummer, and Gumby will work with MhB and Amir Zaki's new album.

11. #iR@

^hmm... that could happen! but do u think he would come back with noori when he is doing soo great with overload! :think:

12. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

People can do many side projects...

13. #iR@

^ well yea offcourse they do... but i was just thinking kay a band like overload not having a fulltime drummer or something would be something not right... but then again these r just my thoughts :cool:

14. manitrim

manitrim New Member

This decision is not taken by Gumby.. This is Ali Noor's decision because he is not giving proper time to Noori ...

15. grimreeper_007

by ali noor, well thats strange

16. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i think this wont affect anyone of the two, ali noor is grreat at vocals and guitars, so someone else will play drums for him..probably not as good..thinking about that now..maybe its not going to be the same 'noori' we've been listeing to..gumby on the other hand mite have a slight upper hand, bcoz there arent very many drummers in pak who are as sophisticated as him.this way he can choose just as ali noor.

17. grimreeper_007

but still noori will be incomplete without gumby.Dude he was the backbone of noori

18. manitrim

manitrim New Member

So , Who can perform live drums for "nishaan" & "sari raat jaga" ... ?