Nokia 4GB HDD mobile phone and other hot phones!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, May 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

New line of phones revealed called Nseries.

www.nseries.com

Nokia announced today its Nseries range of hi-end multimedia devices. The phones from this range will feature 3G technologies, Symbian Series 60 software, 2MP+ digital cameras, Bluetooth and stereo output. The first presented phones from the Nseries are N70, N90 and N91.
    Nokia N70 is similar to the current 6680 model, but smaller in size and with upgraded 2 megapixel camera; available 3Q 2005.
    Nokia N90 is a twisting clamshell phone with two displays; the main display features 262K colors and an impressive resolution of 352 x 416 pixels, on top of that the phone can capture MP4 video of the same resolution; the camera uses high quality Carl Zeiss optics available 2Q 2005.
    Nokia N91 is a phone for the music lovers - 4 GB hard disk offers space for more than 3000 songs; other features include Wireless LAN, EDGE, Bluetooth, FM radio and standard 3.5 mm headphone jack; available worldwide by the end of 2005.

2. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Must be costly...*sob..sob*

3. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i heard nokia is tryin to capture the digicam and mp3 market......

4. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Yes, I heard about them. Oh man 4 GB of space!! That's :cool:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

and they are planing to run phones on lighter (not lighter as in light ..but lighter as in cigg. lighter) fuel... yup you heard it right .. say good bye to batteries and say hello to fuel cells powering your mobs.... :) clever init?

6. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

^^Yes, Yes!!

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

they will be very expensive i guess

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Hey how much capacity does NOKIA 7610 have???...Or 6600??

9. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yup its expensive...............he eheh eh

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

nik_bokacheley you are banned! We all warned you again and again not bump old thread but you didnt listen. Gbye! We will be initiating house cleaning getting rid of all the spammer, we have already sent warnings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.