No Mizraab! No MHB! No Corduroy! No Nothing

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Dec 1, 2005.

1. manitrim

manitrim New Member

yaar noori n junoon r good too .. they can also play their music live very well ......

MHB is very good but a lil bit boring ...... and mizraab's vocalist is the most worst vocalist in this whooole world !!!!

2. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

MHB borinnnnn NAHHHHHHHH>.........................well everybody has their knw choice

3. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

junoon number 1.... MHB 2nd... Mizraab 3rd .... no other band better than them....

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Junoon is no more my dear!!! Now tell me do u like Salman Ahmed or Ali Azmat???

5. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

ppl...brian is back...in junoon ...

6. nadish

nadish Active Member

Oh really??? Yarr but wat's Junoon??? Ali's Band or Salman's Band???

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

I think the Big Daddy band of All is Junoon....
    Mizraab..n every 1 else r not Bigger or Better thn Junoon....
    dun take it serious guys...but every 1 hv its own taste so neva mind

8. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

^^ i my view you cant compare b/w Junoon and Mizraab......very different genres....and did you jknow that faraz anwer used to play for artists like Nadeem Jaffery, Najam back at the start of the 90's).....man these guys have been playing for a damn lot of tme ( Xaiver, Mekaal Haa, Faraz) ....its only now that they have been in the limelight coz of their bands......otherwise till 2000 most of the ppl didnt evene know their names!!!

9. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

@nadish...yaaar junoon did not break up...only the members of the band launched their solo albums...but junoon is still there...recently there was a JUNOON concert here... ali and salman were playin 2gether.. so u cant say junoon broke up.... their junoon website is also there... so u can say that the members lauched their solo album....thats a different thing that brian left junoon...but hez back now...and junoon (as a band) are gonna perform here in dubai on the feb 2nd...

10. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

thats good news! Really!

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

and MODS...Move the Thread 2 Chat Group

12. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

^^ why ?...well i think it shud b in music talk... :think:

13. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Ya Haris Agree:p:)
    i forgot Music talk Group
    lol
    thnxx for the info

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

theres no specific need of moving it to Chit Chat or Music Talk..

coz this thread is specifically related to artists/bands of pakistan

15. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

But Orange Submited this Thread in pakistani Tabs :think: .

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yea thats what i am saying that no ones gonna look into it in other forums.. its more country specific

17. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

well....i think MOD duty is 2 put the Threads in there Related Group...
    well wht can i say its all up 2 u...my duty was 2 tell u..now itz up 2 u
    bye

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well faiq dear.. mods duty is not only to put the threads in there related group.. but also to think that which thread is serving what kind of purpose staying under a particular group.. and as far as this goes.. i dun think its bad here.. what say?s