No Mizraab! No MHB! No Corduroy! No Nothing

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Orange Guitar, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

I was eager to make this thread for a long time...now I have posted it...since I am no longer scared...u ppl dont even listen to Mizraab, MHB or Corduroy...these are the very gud bands...i must say best bands of Pakistan....very gud guitaring....very deep composing and complex and beautiful solos....but u ppl are in Jal, Strings and blah blah which cant play their own songs live...ppl....plz listen 2 metal, classic and rock of Pakistan....request their tabs and tab their songs...it will help u in learning guitar as tabbing them is not easy like Jal songs...for example try Darbari by MHB or Insaan by Mizraab...plz plz plz...appreciate them!!!!!!!

2. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

orange i appreciate them more than jal, as jal is a beginner band and as its song is easy so peple prefer them rathr than mhb and mizraab.People nowadys r still stuck to pop or meledious song but mhb and mizrab are new age bands who are very different and people in pakistan re unable to identify them except some.In paksitan mostly pop or bhangra works,though rock is developing but many pakistani are unable 2 explore and hear them.It will take 3 or 5 more years for rock,metal, and classical rock music to be understood and appreciated by everyone.

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

why doesnt mizraab get a vocalist. a real vocalist.

4. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yarr there's no doubt that MHB, Mizraab and the New Commers Corduroy are a way better then, Jal, Haroon, Fakhir and Shahzad Roy(They all are shit*y bands/singer)

5. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

i agreeeeeee.........MHB,Corduory roxxxxxxxxxxxxxsssssssss far way betta than jal....no comments on Mizraab

6. Irtiq@

Irtiq@ New Member

mizraab groupies are a bunch of.err well groupies lol but as far as the rest go there all amazing. MHB and Corduroy(bunch of over ambitious brats) have good soulful music.

7. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

MHB by far is the best band of pakistan producing real and muture music. MY vote goes to MHB any day even for intance AMIR zaki is doing a good job. I havent heard corduroy so i wont comment but in the upcoming band i list KAIN on top of the list . i have posted a song analysis with the lyrics and chords. u can check them out and get an idea of the band.

8. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

forget mhb or mizraab..no one here requests junoon which is alot worse..bcoz they were pretty much the pioneers of rock music in pak..so they're the first band that should be mentioned.. MHB and Mizraab are different..they play dark rock which initself is an acquired taste....but junoon had versatility and they still do..

9. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

first of all MHB is not dark rock, secondly being pioneers doesnt make u the best, it just means that they were the first ones to do it. I m not saying that they were not good , just that they aint the best. AND dude, MHB is classical-sufi FUsed with rock&jazz. wich makes it a sufi-rock band , which junoon used to call themselves.SO that mean they aint that different huh? ANYwayz i dont wanna compare anybody, just wanted to say that MHB is not Dark rock:RollLol: and MIZRAAB is progressive Metal.

10. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

i am with OG....ppl think that if pakistani bands play progressive rock or music with an element of metal in it, the bands are copying weatern bands....these guys are struck with abrar, jal,atif, jawad to name a few.......its time ppl start appreciating the 'other' bands who are coming up with good rock music......

11. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

MHB muzik is classic ,which u can lsn the whol day nd u wont get bored.....Well Can any1 post me the tabs nd chrds of Sajan(mhb) thts ma favourite song

12. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

every song has its own mark to make.. different singers sing different types of song... we cant say that its shit.. although some of them are..

people wont play MHB, EP or Mizraab on the Wedding.. will they? :RollLol: .. they would love to play Jawad or Abrar.. and even shehzad roy...

its a good thing that theres variety in music in pakistan.. so i guess.. its not fair to say that abrar is crap he shouldn't be singing..

no offence to anyone.. thread is valid.. its got a point.. so lets get back to tabbing MHB...

Here goes a deal.. tab me Sajan by MHB.. you get 10,000 Points.. i dunno if the tabs are already on the net.. but its gotta be original work.. if its already up here then move to anysong which is not yet tabbed by anyone.. what say? ;)

13. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

hey orange plz tabbed the whol sng of sajan of mhb plzzzzzzzzz

14. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

well its good that people here have good taste of music...(they dont tab MIZRAAB)......

15. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

^^that because nobody is ABLE TO tab MIZRAAB.....

16. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

u saying mhb in not a dark rock band doesnt mean anything coz all their songs, darbari,ya ali,sampooran,rabba,sanwalia they are all dark songs..none of them are happy. or have anything happy in them..admitt it? okay..theres no arguing that!!! when i say dark..i mean to say that they sing sad songs.

17. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

hmmm wats the purpose of openin this thread? ............to invoke an interest to listen to another bands or music genre? or to induce this feeling that watever other ppl listen is jus crap and what ever 'I' am (I means everyone who's postin in this thread) listenin to is the best? ............in anycase..........that doesnt do any good..............its jus argument for the sake of it only!

talkin bout the music genre or the kind of music paki bands play.......well u cant put them in to one category............for the first and the biggest reason...............as they dont have PROPER MUSIC EDUCATION.............. please note..........im saying MUSIC EDUCATION not INSTRUMENT EDUCATION..................mhb, mizraab or may it be junoon.........they are good at their instruments and they do know what they are playing.................but none of them sticks on any one genre...............so i would say its a waste of time to talk about genre.............coz i might say cradle of filth or metallica aur metal bands............but when i go to other forums.........i see even these bands are being criticized as not being metal or sort................so its a waste of time.............all in all................think b4 u post..................no offense but jus what i thought should help!! .............back to tabbin ;)

Cheers!

18. Orange Guitar

I GOT SAJAN......TABBED MY ME.......I'll POST THEM!!!

Very nice 2 heard from u guyz...that right that Mizraab play dark rock but they are damn gud and they can be compared to international bands....MHB is a SUFI ROCK band....u heard rabba???? i think it is the best song in Pakistan music industry....Corduroy...hmmm...listen to their album...their is NO ROLL BUT ROCK....very very talented musicians.....and listen to CALL new album 2....they also play Dark Rock!!!!!

19. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Orange..ur damn rite...yaar i do listen to MHB mizraab and cordoroy
    they r nice bandsssssss..better than jal and the others

20. Orange Guitar

any 1 listened Corduroy "The Morning After" ???????? it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do listen!!!!