No indian guitar idols...?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sidthekid999, Apr 22, 2010.

1. spydra

spydra New Member

Dhoom machale- from Mario takes a walk by Jesse Cook

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

ok.. that way the list the endless dude..

3. sukriti_hats

sukriti_hats Member

@ricky: true..there r many songs lyk dt

btw...do u ppl lyk flamenco music??
    it's quite pleasant n at the same time enjoyable too

4. sidthekid999

sidthekid999 New Member

maybe its just a coincidence
    do bollywood composers listen to flamenco?!? Could they actually have stolen the tune? Im sure lots of songs have the same melody they haven't listened to every song in the world

5. spydra

spydra New Member

It's not just the notes that make up the melody, it's also the timing and dynamics of the tune. I think it's a pretty far-fetched idea that 2 people across the world think of the exact same sequence because the combinations are so many. It's like 2 people writing the same poem I imagine (though that's probably even less probable)?

6. flood

flood New Member

bullshit. you have no idea what you're talking about and are way out of your depth.

there is one. he overcame the greatest disability to become the greatest guitar playing indian ever. technically, he should have never even been able to look at a guitar. but he overcame the worst odds and people who were hell bent on stopping him.

the one, the only.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WNJ0ncKw...emnj4r1YqQ/s1600-h/Mithun+in+Disco+Dancer.jpg

RESPECK.

7. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

hahahahah.... :ROTFL:

8. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

I'm sure bolly musicians listen flamenco only to steal 'em... as for their creativity, its as lost as india's hopes for FIFAWC

9. nripen

nripen New Member

nobody else is much intersted in guitars or being dedicated to making rock music in INDIA like you and me! even if they do they sound like $HIT! thats y no rock idols here! lol

10. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

WoW man.. where were you all these years? we all were waiting for u only... why dont you bump some threads of your time.. eh?

11. Tissue_Paper

Tissue_Paper New Member

It's evolving..the rock scene in India..with the internet and all i'm rather sure we'll have some great bands in future..until then..just support good music..

12. vipinwww

vipinwww New Member

Baiju Dharnam,Rex Vijayan...

13. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OMG someone actually has a handle called TISSUE PAPER!!!
    :RollLol:

14. coolrocker

coolrocker New Member

Rock Scene is emerging in india and soon many rock idols will emerge :)

15. dian1111

dian1111 New Member

16. Iwalkalone1

Iwalkalone1 New Member

Yeah sometimes even i feel that. I think its because most Indians are too much into classical music. They don't understand the value of a guitarist i guess, that's why. Everybody cares about your marks and report. That's always the first priority. Wish i could change it.

17. aiza55

aiza55 New Member

Share some playlist buddy...!!!