NO COVERS , NO Polls Please

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by imasud, Oct 25, 2005.

1. imasud

imasud New Member

Hi Guys,
    This forum has been converted into song covers forum rather than chords and tabs. I did that in past too. But this kills the purpose of this forum. I request that we dont post covers in the section, and try to put chords, tabs what this forum is for.
    Thank you
    Imran

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

trying to play the mod??

hahaha

well i think if they happen to post such threads in paki forum IGT mods can move them to the correct forum
    hmmmmmm not all mods r really active right now........

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i posted the same thing man!!!!!!!

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well what is the problem with that?

anyway the people have now started posting their covers and recordings in the forum rightly allocated for it - so its only a matter of time before thing s are restored to normalcy

5. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

imasud.........let me tell u ! u are absolultely right!! but u know what!! what u did was absolutely wrong!! u get me? simple!! it was a right thing to mention but certainly wasnt the right route!! so better ask mods in pms...........or may b u can add another thread in suggestions!

else.............told u mate the one im speakin to ( ? )..........no more Baby's Shout..........:p here we go again!!

Cheers!

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

yeah baat JAHILON ko hazaar baar kahee ja chukee hai.........koi sunta hee nahi!!!!!!

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hopefully no one will post their covers here now

8. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

next person to post their cover here (in the paki forum) is a bad guitarist :p

9. khuram82

lol thats really the right way to stop it Quad lol and BigEvil would be the first NOT to post any covers! pretending he's the best ? lol

10. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

i think AKA Oz is in la la land..despite soo many reminders and forums about NOT posting polls or covers..hes successfully added another poll and a cover of aitebaar... the word 'dheet' wud not do justice to his ''efforts''

11. adnanshakil

adnanshakil New Member

Well, i believe that covers are also a part of this forum. Tabs do tag along. The thing is that you cannot restrict one not to post covers. Its a good way to judge. I also began to believe that before this cover thing started, this forum was more or less like a Jal / Atif forum.. Don't you agree??

12. imasud

imasud New Member

I think Mods or Forum Admins should open another forum called Covers and that would solve the problem.

If you post the tabs and then put a link where people can hear the working version of the tab that should be good. The most important thing is to maintain that particular thread and not to start a new thread all over again.

what do you guys think?

13. jekyll

jekyll Banned

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT

evryone is following that ... we are all posting aour recordings in the appropraite forum ...
    which already exists ... why do u want a separate "covers" foruum for that?

anyway its onlly the n00bs who play spoil sport by sticking to "Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request" forum for their entire lives ... utterly unaware about the complete website ...

14. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

1st of all wrong forum dude....this sh!t shud be in feedback..

secondly if u have any concerns with regards to ppl posting their covers PM mods and they will move the thread to the IGT Soundtrack one-----btw do u know about this thread....i guess not....its all pricks like u who prefer to stay in just one forum rather than exploring the website....

15. imasud

imasud New Member

The wizard,jeklly,khuram82
    You all think that it should be cool to post everything in the forum and pollute it with all bullshit stuff, which has nothing to do with forum title. That’s fine; you guys can have your opinion. But I think then this forum should be called "Pakistani whatever forum with tabs and chords".
    All the junk in this forum kills the maintainability and usability of the forum. In fact this thread should be not be in the forum but I had no other place to raise my voice.

If Mods are reading this thread, I think you guys are not doing a good job at all in maintaining this forum. If you guys want this forum to survive in the long run, please take some appropriate actions. You guys should have strict rules for the cancellation of the membership if rules are violated.

By the way you guys are not kids here ; who wants to get monitored by Mods. I am sure all of you are well educated and principled enough to make this forum work.

Regards
    Imran

16. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

yaaaaar sry...........i made a mistake.........i wnt be done again

17. khuram82

phew!!

come on imasud.........relax a bit! u r getting a bit too emotional :) and by the way what right do we have to say anything to the moderators anyways? do they get paid by us? :) this is a free site so use it as it comes!! Different sections are there! its good that u follow what u r supposed to! but mind it u cannot drive others so if u r educated atleast then u wouldnt care about who does what on the forum! look for the stuff that u need! and have a nice sleep!!

Regards,
    Khurram

18. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

@imasud i think u're spot on..damn right..
    @aka-oz..dont apologise to me buddy..i dont own the website. :) .just be a bit aware of whats going on! ;)

19. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

oh k.........it wont happen again IGT BUDDIES

20. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

plz tell me whr to post covers