Nice guys finish last?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bjr, Jun 22, 2008.

1. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

hehehehehehehehehehe hmmmmmmmmmm funnnnnnnyyyyy

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

ohk......so once i was into dis chick at my school..........(btw i was reeli nerdy at dat tym).....so i got da news she was single.....i proposed her and she rejected me......and she started dating another guy...........so i just went wimma frnds(powerful frnds) and beat da shit out of dat guy and his frnds........and i told da gal to **** off........[end of story].

i knw dis story isnt related to da topic bt i still feel proud about it.............lol.......:cheers:

btw da way m goin to Serbia so nebody knw nething bout dat place temme.................

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think alpha hits it spot on when he says its something you can't put on because then you're just a wannabe and I swear nothing annoys me quite as much as wannabes. The worst part about pretending is how long can you go on? Assuming that your relationship develops, there is going to be some point when you can't pretend anymore and then you're headed towards the pooper.

also lol @ nottys attempt at comebacks. I think the headbanging video will take care of many a lonely winter night on igt.

Personally, I've been in all 3 situations at certain points and I think I was best off in the transition from assertive to submissive. I was rather dominating at 16 and a bit of a bully and probably at my best from 18-21 since I was rather imperious and still well liked. Now I think I'm shifting towards submissive (or actually not really...it's more like trying really hard to not be aggressive which results in a bit of submissiveness at times).

As for humour, yeah it totally helped me in the few relationships I had but it really wasn't the all of it. The humour had a tendency to be hopelessly romantic for the most part which seemed to make it funnier. Lately, my sense of humour is shifting more and more towards obscure and I can foresee a point where people stop thinking I'm funny and start thinking I'm weird.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I think you need to read the Outsiders by S.E.Hinton

and try doing this to a serb.

5. angel_of_sin

dude however disgruntled i may have seemed after the incident......i didnt murder a 'soc' and hide in a church..........

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No. You were the soc.

Or would be if you tried this in Serbia.

7. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

You're good with words aren't you? Smooth talking, that helps too yeah.

It's amazing though how you guys know about my personal life so much. Take some time off the internet I must say.

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, it doesn't because most people don't get what I say. There have been times when I've dumbed down to be amusing (when I have to bear company without choice).

And as far as personal life goes, I'm not judging...not publicly anyway. I do think Petunia hit the nail on the head with the post. Your post right after hers jumps to the conclusion that she called your story fake (which, by the way, she didn't) and that actually does make me think your story might not be true since it seems like a case of guilty conscince (hah!) pricking the mind. I couldn't have put what she said better.

As for time spent on the internet, why on earth do you talk like it's a bad thing?

9. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Interestingly that has a tinge of truth. Really subtle smooth talking is for classes not the masses.

Petunia didn't actually get what I was trying to say. It was apparent that she read my post with a conflicting/skeptical approach to it.

When I said you gotta balance it with humor, all I meant was you can be really rude/mean/nasty and get away with it if you put slight dozes of humor.
    Being bad does not mean bitchslapping her on the face and throwing coffee on her face.
    I lost my will to discuss with her because she concludes that I donno shit about relationships.

Regarding spending time on Internet, it is a bad thing me feels. You tend to believe what's in front of you (points to headbanging videos :) ). I've done both things i.e. Spent a lotta time on the internet and spent a lotta time off it. Somehow the days off internet were more exciting.

I have nothing against pet or you at all. In fact you already know I admire your posts. You're going downhill these days .. but well .. only the mediocre are always at their best ain't it?

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That's not what it came across as. Dude, I swear I could hear the background music of HumTum playing to your post. You've toned down a lot in this post from earlier.

I did find it rather amusing but I don't think that makes me form any sort of judgement of you whatsoever. Also, you have to accept that virtual social conversation becomes a part of most lives and it can be a good thing.

As for going downhill, you'll have noticed that it's worried me and I've talked about it by myself as well but I think it's more because I'm plain bored of the internet than anything else. I still have my moments sometimes.

11. haunting

haunting sully

''''''''That's not what it came across as. Dude, I swear I could hear the background music of HumTum playing to your post. You've toned down a lot in this post from earlier'''''

@bjr wow! how did u do that

12. angel_of_sin

u mean sum guy's gonna kill me self defence???

i believe dats ur way of saying have a happy journey!!!!!!!!

13. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

@bjr I can understand .. I suck at expression. That's why I never blog and that's why I can't write poems, songs etc. Though I know the tricks of the trade .. I can't put them forth in the best way.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You'll have to forgive me for being skeptical because it does look like you've turned around from what you were saying earlier. There's no point about me going on about it though because I do realize there are times when you say things that you mean differently.

Magic Potion.

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@elfascinating: wow. :shock: you seriously have GOT to be shitting me!!
    You really want me to believe that its ok, for someone to be rude/mean/snappy at someone ...with humor????? whatever bimbo who let you do that to her naturally has no self-esteem. Humor doesnt change things.. You laugh it off at that moment, but some things stay.

Dude, throwing coffee at someone is abuse. And i completely agree..thats not acceptable. Obviously. But how can you be rude to someone and think its ok to laugh it off and think it easier to digest. It plays on the person. It really does. You obviously cant handle criticism either.. *points to all the posts that we have argued on* you come out to bite! And with a girl, its harsher..cos we're so much more emotional. You seriously cant say that its ok to treat someone like that....

And I did understood you more than you will ever know. I know men like you. And i despise men like you...and thats quite an understatement.

16. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

oh god here we go i better stay outta this one at the moment coz theres a certin Delhi-ite that i wanna murder...
    little (insert another word for female dog here) man some times i wish she would just (insert another statement for ***ually remove here)
    dammit
    but petunia is right (as usual)

17. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

stupid romantic nice idiot...
    *ties the noose*
    dammit this place can be depressing at times...
    the stupid this is this week the whole "you such a wonderful guy i just wanna be friends" thing happened...
    stupid planet... stupid thread... *mumble mumble, mutter obsenitys under breath*

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

you're losing it.

19. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@thread: Amen to that!!

@squeak: that kinda stuff stays in the spam thread. lol

20. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

@Pet. I've come out to bite? As far as I recollect, you've been making judgments about me in every second line.

Anyway, what you think hardly matters. You despise me? I don't give a flying fvck.