Niccolo Paganini

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by jekyll, Oct 10, 2005.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:nw: Niccolo Paganini :nw:

the dude :rock:

OMG ... the pices that he wrote are simply gr8
    and plying em on violin must be damn difficult ... hats off to the dudes playing em ...

sometimes it almost feels like they are shredding the violin's fret board ...

awesome ... i can now see from where malmsteen gets insipiration for his stuff

once again :nw: Niccolo Paganini :nw:

2. moresunil8

moresunil8 New Member

that was a good one.....

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

cant believe no one heard him?

:annoyed:

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I have heard. But I like Beethoven more. Much more personal and emotional. Paganini was more a show off.

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nope...nvr heard him....

but will definitely chk him out

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hmmm but remember trhe dude is classical music + violin

if u dont like neo-classical stuff like malmsteen - u will definitly hate this guy ;) :)

7. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

neo-classical music sucks
    and i assume that Paganini fellow also will :phbbt:

8. ronnieanand

I like Neo Classical the way Blackmore played it. It had much more sense than just sweep picking all the time. :shock:

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

hey dont get me wrong but after listeneing to paganini i feel that malmsteen n paul gilbert are closer to the actual classical music ... :p:

10. ronnieanand

That's because they are total rip offs. Blackmore had brains to do a lot of his own :)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

like many others i am a n00b who only listens to vivaldi and beethoven and mozart and bach (OR the baroque period)etc .. but will try to get some paganini for sure .. classical is relly cool if you have the right ear for music.

12. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^^^ dont worry we all are ... thats y we play guitar ...

hehe

otherwise we wuudve taken up violin, piano, cello, flute, etc ...

13. shak

shak Harrr!

got some free legal mp3s from the download.com ... i must say ... this guy knows how to do solos! .. hehe .. i can imagine .. when paganini would be composing these pieces he would imagine the future violinists admiring his works and he would go " 400 bpm .. take that!! *evil laughter* .. scribble scribble scribble ... hahaha ... ora qualcuno richiesta per questa parte per favore .. hahah" ..
    LMAO

14. jekyll

jekyll Banned

DID u chcek his "Caprice 5 in A" awesome speed ... awesome melody ... will put all the new age shredders to shame ...

damn ... :nw:

15. shak

shak Harrr!

will do ... if google behaves like a good boy :) cant use P2P or illegal mp3 sites ...

16. jekyll

jekyll Banned

why dude ?

anyway i can mail u if u dont get that caprice ..

17. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah email me .. my ISP has got filters on .. if they catch me using p2p soft or visiting .ru sites they will be on ma door ... :mad:

18. ronnieanand

Mail me. ...........

19. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

isnt some amount of paganini present in Vai's "eugene's trick bag" and batio's "no boundaries"??

20. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah heard of paganini......
    just as ronnie said...i feel he's more of a show off...

he's like malmsteen or batio...and beethoven and mozart are more like satch and vai...hehhehehe !