Next IGT meeting

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Feb 6, 2005.

?

would u like to have an online meeting in march?

1. yes of course dude

85.3%
  2. not interested

2.9%
  3. still undecided

14.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

I think last Sunday of March will be better.......

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Even if i do have exams, i dont mind hosting the room. I never study anyways. I've been watching the poll and it seems that people are really interested in a meet. However, since the meet's going to be held much later, i'm going to wait for a little while more and look at the polls before actually finalising anything. The date is a bit confusing, but i daresay we'll solve it. Till then, keep your socks on, hang in there, learn some new songs, get a mic(if you dont have one) and get ready to rock the IGT meeting:rock:

3. drunken_wisdom

drunken_wisdom WiSeCrAcKeR

i want meet...i want meet...heheh..cant wait to talk to everyone...actually i was expectin a real meet..nott a virual one...anyways...cant wait..cant make it anytime sooner??

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

^^^ nice , good to see so many interested ...

@ drunken-wisdom - nice avatar , lol , i juss cant stop laughing .,... he he

5. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

anytime after Feb 17th. i'll be there for the meet if i dun go out in the sem break..n if its NOT A SUNDAY! sundays i dun get the comp.
    so NO SUNDAY plz!

6. so a little reminder of what u need: windows yahoo messenger a good mic speakers n good manners am i right??????

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

cudnt we build a chat room ..like yahoo??...i know, i maybe asking a bit too much but all of us could pitch and put up a 24 hr igt chat room??

8. manikjha

manikjha New Member

I am really new to this BUT

I really really want it to take place.................. I vote for it .
    And yeahh March will be ideal for me.

manik.

9. manikjha

manikjha New Member

I am really new to this BUT

I really really want it to take place.................. I vote for it .
    And yeahh March will be ideal for me.

manik.
    :rockon:

10. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey manik , welcome to IGT , sure it would be fun to see you around , dun forget to get ur guitar on the comp and a seat belt to tie to ur chair ,... chilll , jk ...

did you post that 2nd post to put that rock on dude , or what ?>?

11. ^^ oh yeah forgot to mention to bring ur guitar also ok
    well abt seat belt u need them when our hardrockers will start lolz
    well decide abt the date wil try to b there

12. d_ist_urb_ed

@dennis, tiresome.......possible, but it needs a lot of dedication, i mean somebody's gotta be in the chatroom the whole day if it's to remain open. I dunno too many people who'll take up the responsibility. It might be possible after my finals when i'll practically live on the internet, however, let's still think of that.....
    @manik, Welcome to IGT dude, would love to see you at the meet. Still finalising some thing, hang on tight.
    @all, watching the poll:)

13. @dist n others just c the date n try to find out one when at least 80% r sure they wil log in n make that date official for the NEXT IGT MEETING at least two weeks in advance thnx

14. Sanjay Mazumder

What???????????? The date is till not yet decided.........Really taken aback............

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

disturbed...didnt get y somebody must be supervising the chat room. let it run on its own( hoping that the igtians would be resposible dudes). of course it will be impossible for some1 to monitor 24hrs.

16. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^yea U are right. we all can do that.

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i have mac osx jaguar. yahoo chatrooms on mac jaguar is not supported.

18. d_ist_urb_ed

@dennis, i didnt mean that ONE single person had to supervise all the time, i meant that atleast one person needed to be present in the chatroom for it to remain open, i suppose that is possible. All who're up for it, give me a message, maybe we can chalk something out. ONLY message me if you think you're up to it.
    @all, date yet to be fixed.

19. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Does Adium work on 'Jaguar'? I believe Adium supports Yahoo chatrooms but I'm quite sure it has a minimum requirement of 'Panther'.

EDIT: I just checked and it works on Jaguar but a few features will not.

Get it from www.adiumx.com

20. ok guys let me suggest a date u decide if its ok or not 5th march or 26th feb?
    u decide n choose
    we will use yahoo messenger so all those who dont have the software download it from yahoo n get urself a yahoo mail id
    ok
    then add d_ist_urb_ed in ur contact list coz dist gonna host it
    then on the chat day u connect n dist will send u an invitation
    u accept in a leess than a min u r logged in the IGT chat room in yahoo
    then u click on voice to enable voice chat
    hmmmmm i think that all u got to do
    hope to enjoy it dudes
    behave urself
    disturbed can u plz try to set up some rules for the chat
    well some final rules coz u posted some earlier in this thread
    ok guys