Newly formed band.. first cover on IGT

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Priyank_Jal_fan, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

Guys we , funkymanas and me have formed a band named: PURCHLORET
    (searching for a guitarist)
    thanks to jimmy and notty_lad from whome we are inspired...
    we are recording few of our songs...

till then we wanted to do some cover...
    since both of us are vocalist ( me being drummer too)... we did adaat on its karaoke...
    please chk it out and comment.... please....

thanks to jimmy and notty_lad from whome we are inspired...

here is the link:

https://www.soundclick.com/purchloret

https://rapidshare.de/files/17621592/my_aadat.mp4.html

guitarangela likes this.
  2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Very nicely done. I'm having a spot of trouble whether to believe that yours is an untrained voice.....mainly because of the fact that i'm untrained and i cant imagine myself singing like that. I guess some of us are talented and some of us clearly arent. Good work, get a full band and start recording!

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

really nice, guys.....i mean, for ur first attempt...awesome..but i think ur voice broke off when u got into high pitches..well, i am not a pro or anything....its really unbelievable to say that u havent taken any vocal classes...well, if u haven't, u shud...it helps it a lot more:)....nice guitarring too...:beer:

4. Priyank_Jal_fan

@ d_ist_urb_ed tahnks for your reply... great to have complements from you. i m sure you can sing better then me... if you really practise

5. Priyank_Jal_fan

@ guitarangela... ur right... i recorded that song on one go.... no retake... i have to practise to hold my breath for long alaaps... ne ways thanks for comments... keep rocking

6. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Vocals were great & impressive! One small recommendation would be to improve on high notes, other than that it was perfect!

Now, was this a pre-recorded live band, a live band, or from a karaoke cd? Could not follow that as I havn't heard the original song ever, only heard the remixes that india made on this song.

7. Priyank_Jal_fan

@ jamke : we recorded it live on karaoke.... thanks for the comments.. hope you like the next song too ,,, which we're gonna upload soon

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

i guess music is not played by u guys..sumtimes vocals missed da rhythm..nice eff..:)

9. Priyank_Jal_fan

please comment so that we could try improving....

10. funkymanas

funkymanas New Member

Hey, y did u tak my name. The song and its virtues r all urs. I said 1 day dat u rock! n u showed it dude! But, yeah tomorrow, we'll bring out another track n dat will be sung by me. THAT will make PURCHLORET-our band!

11. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

very niceeeeee try and keep practising...youu guys missed some notes and sumtimes it was even offbeat! but very nice effort...keep it up :rock:
    Rock on!

12. jimy

jimy Musician

hmmmmm....obviously its jst gr8...i dont have to tell ya that...its very good...bt wt i felt ...is ur thinking something in ur mind..like "m singing aadat...lyriks....therz coming some high notes..."....bt wt to do is jst feel the song....instead of being focused on the lines ur singing...try to focus on single notes ur singing...it shudnt be like ur thinking abt lyriks in ur mind...ke next line is this....it shudnt be like lisening to the musik...nd trying to get speed with the musik...
    jst let it flow...get a guitar...nd when u feel like singing the next line....tab hi gaooo....zabardasti nahin....
    u`ll get this thing by a lot ov practise n experience n ofcors talent...that u guyz already have...u hav jst showed it...the very first rekording...nd this?...oh ma GOD....simple GREAT....
    n one more thing...i felt like as u go up high...u start getting a little up or down from the note,ur singing....so jst get some tuned instrument,may be harmonium(the best for this)...nd get ur notes leveled....
    may b m wrong in some places ...bt wt i felt i jst wrote...
    n again....GREAT WORK.....KEEP IT UP

13. dirt_nectar

dirt_nectar New Member

Good vocals considering you didn't rehearse and it's ur first recording......you lost it at some points though.Go on jam form a band i can say it's going to be good after listening it.

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey bud .. thanx for da mention .. regarding yo recording .. I wud have preferred if u'd played da guitar instead of da karaoke .. singing wise it was Good .. but it can be a lot better since a few notes here n there kills da melody .. bcoz its such a popular song .. n expectations are so high .. Infact I'm sure this was jz 75% of yo singing n yo voice has Great potential!! .. All da best wid yo band ;) ..

PS-I don't have a band :cry2:

15. Priyank_Jal_fan

@ jimmy thanks yaara... i consider your words as that of guru as i hear your cover... i can never ever sing like u... thanks ofr appritiation

@dirt_nectar we dont have a guitarist... looking for one... i play drums.. and funkymanas plays mouth organ... ha ha!!

@ notty_lad ... thanks for such gre8 comments... i m looking forward for more lessons from you and jimmy... both of u are great singers....

16. jimy

jimy Musician

@priyank_jal_fan
    you`ll sing man....u`ll sing far more good than i do...

17. Priyank_Jal_fan

@jimmy thanks man..... perhaps some day i,ll do but never better than you

18. Priyank_Jal_fan

please comment...

19. Priyank_Jal_fan

@MODS : And does this song qualifies for the IGT Soundtrack cover contest?????