Newcomer to this site.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by killer_instinct, Jan 14, 2005.

1. killer_instinct

killer_instinct New Member

Hello people. My name's Andy [Anand] and I've been playing rock/metal music since one year now. I've never been in any band as such, but I'd love to be in one. So, if anyone's up for it, mail me at : [SNIP]

Also, this is one of the good sites I've come across so far. Guys like "Bandbaaja" and "Jayaswami" and "Hotguy_me" have made awsome posts. Keep rocking guys.

\m/. :rockon:

2. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

hey killer,

wc to IGT..dude..hope ya have gr8 time here like rest of us...wc to family..

scn

3. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

welcome killer , as scn said , i hope you are gonna have a nice time at IGT ..

juss feel at home and rock on :rockon:

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Welcome to the site, i hope you have a great time here.
    BTW you didnt specify your location.

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.. so like, we cant jam till then... newayz, welcome to IGT man... this place RoX

6. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

Welcome

hey killer welcome to this excellent site (coudnt thing of a word that wud describe it better :p:) enjoy it here.....im sure u will...........post tabs and enjoy the fun :cool:

7. shak

shak Harrr!

welcome killer instinct...by the way does your display name refers to killer instinct game on sup.nintendo??..if it does...its one of my all-time favourites!!!..
    enjoy your time here!

8. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey killer... was that your last visit....??? coz dint see you posting after that

anyways welcome to IGT, have a nice time

9. @killer welcome to IGT dude njoy ur stay

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@killer....welcome bro! are you looking out for a band. i am frm mumbai....how abt you?