Newbie on the block

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sciongirish, Apr 16, 2005.

1. sciongirish

sciongirish New Member

Hi guys,

I am a newbie on the site and to guitar. Although I have learnt some chords C, Am, G, C, D, Dm etc but I am still unable to understand how do they combine to make a song.

Well, I did try using some chords and earlier postings but what I play is completely different from the song what it is :grin: meant to be. It might also appear daft but thats what it is.

Can someone advise please so that one day I might also be amongst those who post tabs and chords for the requests.? :rockon:

Girish

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

try singing the song such that you strum the chord only once at the start of every verse like
    Bm....... .........................F#.....................
    On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
    strum once at the start of the verse sing the rest of the verse
    again start the next versewith one strum and continue singing
    after some practice you can get a rythm for strumming

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

if ur learning urself..then be patient and i ur gettin tutions then u would urself be taught..learn more chords..to begin with all majors and minors and all sus..these r supposingly the easiest..then..there is a funda called chord relation..eg; G&D&A..if uL play these chords..uL find some melody..there r more chord relations like..E&A&B...A&E&D....G&C&D...C&F&G..etc,...these r family chords coz they have a relation..like i said! well..i hope m making sense to you....stick to igt..uL learn a lot or u can also check out ..other sites on internet for lessons!!..all the best for ur guitar and hope my advise has helped u a bit!!..remember be patient..keep practising..and uL go places :)

tahda!!

4. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hey dude

hey man,.sup? Even i started just a few mnths back,... take ma word dude,... practice practice n practice even more,.. sit witha guitar in yr hand wenevr u got time,.. u'll get the nack of it.

i suggest u learn this damn easy song by Motorhead - I Ain't No Nice Guy. Its an awesome song sung by lemmy, bu tthe chords are as simpler as it can get.

its like A-E-D then A-G-D.

Try it for sure dude.
    tc