newbie in desp. condition

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by usurper1990, Aug 9, 2006.

1. usurper1990

usurper1990 New Member

Hey ppl,

i just purchased an acoustic guitar from my friend cos i wannad to learn the bass. but now my parents are refusing me classes as they want me to concentrate on my edu and think oguitar classes are a waste of time. hence iv no choice but to turn to either books or the net.

the net isn't very helpful cos most sites are not beginner friendly. i dont understand half the things written here! i mean the lessons. hmm so could someone help me out? PLZ!!!! tell me some good books or some good site to learn from. Smthn that will teach one everything from the names of different parts to how to this how that...

thanx a million...

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

this is a good site

there are lot of stuff here for biginners
    just go thru the forum

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Hey! Let me tell u one thing... I have never had any tution from any teacher. Everything i know about guitar today, woz learnt from internet or instructional vdo. I am proud of myself that i did it.What i have learnt in 6 months, is better than many who has learnt for a year or so because if you learn it by urself, u r not restricted or limited to what u r taught...
    U can do it if u have the true love for This instrument. Everything else is secondary.

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Hey bro ive uploaded many cool books and also posted in the Tutorials Forum.

For a beginner i would recommend this book.

It will teach u everything from start to end.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6UVE8XVB

5. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth