New york nagaram

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rockychh, Nov 3, 2006.

1. rockychh

rockychh New Member

2. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

excellent work dude!! your voice is also good!

3. rockychh

rockychh New Member

thanks for the feedback

4. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

i find it difficult to sing while playing the strumming pattern and i lose the strummin pattern in the middle!!!

5. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

is it the same chords for the entire song??? wat bout the part for paechil thalattai padi...... does the chord change???

6. sleekman

sleekman New Member

cool dude, but guess what the chords can also be used for Munbe vaa....,thanks for the chords dude

7. sleekman

sleekman New Member

hi bro, the strumming pattern is same as the original, can u post the srumming pattern plz

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude thats very well done. u got really cool vocals dude it fits the song very well.

9. nidz

nidz New Member

wat is the strumming patter???? :(

10. orbis_006

orbis_006 New Member

help with strumming.....

11. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

wat sort of a help do u need??

12. natz

natz New Member

Rocky

Great Dude! ... Thanks a ton!

13. j_necromancer

j_necromancer New Member

well rockychh, do try to answer some doubts regarding ur post!!!!!!

14. jk47

jk47 New Member

hey..thts amazzing work u've done there...good going...n tahnx for the chords....

15. vinu

vinu New Member

Amazing strumming flow. Could you please tell about the strumming pattern, i need to take this in keyboard. I have yamaha psr 3000

16. rockychh

rockychh New Member

FIRSST OF ALL SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING EARLIER.

yeah its difficult to maintain the strumming pattern. when i had recorded this song what i had done is listen to the original and spent a lot of time counting how many times the Am G F C pattern had been played.. it took me a lot of time to figure that out...screwed everytime while counting hehe..
    next thing i did was record only the guitar part.. and then sang...

but it took me a lot of time to practice and now i can strum and sing ...but its hard when the first antra is about to start ...i aam not able to sing 'Paechalaam' at the right time...

im at my office so i dont have the file where i ahve written down how maany times the progression has to be played .. ill post it soon

17. rockychh

rockychh New Member

i'll put this up soon
    am trying to figure out how i will type it..am bad with notation when it comes to beats.

but i'll put it up very soon..
    am in the office riight now and my boss sits behind me only
    hhehe

18. rockychh

rockychh New Member

Hi people
    i have uploaded 2 files ..both for strumming pattern of New York nagaram
    Singalong version
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=587762&songID=4789863
    Original version
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=587762&songID=4789854

i ahve played both of them slowly.
    the singalong version is a simpler version of the strumming..but i think this is how it was played originally and then delay effect was given to that masterfully to make it sound so awesome....

the original version...is what it exactly sounds when u paly the orignal new york nagaram song and if u pan left u can hear one strumming pattern and if u pan right u can hear the other strumming pattern...this version is like playing 2 guitars clean with no effects and together getting the same outut as the orignal strumming....

hope this is helpful

19. floydanubhav

floydanubhav New Member

wow... ur good da... real good.... and ur voice rox... i could feel morepassion in ur voice than the original song... keep up the great work.... am gonna try strummin this song today.... chao...

20. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

BTW I think this song was originally programmed using Virtual guitarist 2...thats an amazing piece of software for rhythm programming