New Tulsi Guitar !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by TheDevil, Jan 23, 2007.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

5 sec is pretty good for unplugged.
    What more do you want?

If you want infitine sustain like Santana you NEED a compander and an overdrive.

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

5 sec is pretty good for unplugged.
    What more do you want?

If you want infitine sustain like Santana you NEED a compander and an overdrive.

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

It is? :eek::
    Then I should start working on my technique. Thanks!

4. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

wowow nice guitar dude! how long did he take to make it ? and your in bangalore right ? so howd u get it to bangalore from chennai ?

5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^He took around 45-47 days to make it & the wait was Totally Worth it !....Took 1 Day to reach Mumbai from Chennai.....Yes just 1 Day :grin:

6. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

insane dude! just 12.5k for a pro looking guitar....i though itd be costly making the more extremish V-types...thanks dude..you just gave me another reason to buy a V....how does he do black finish's, with the same gloss-type finish ?

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ Yes. Black finishes are glossy, but I think you could ask for a satin finish.

8. Tutenstein

Tutenstein New Member

Cool guitar man!! I've ordered a Tulsi Guitar myself. A PRS Custom 24 replica. It's gonna be here in 2 weeks. :D

9. Tutenstein

Tutenstein New Member

Ronnie, please explain in detail about the resistor stuff..

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^Itll take more then 2 weeks thats for sure............But its worth the wait.
    He puts in a Resistor to reduce the Distortion in the pickups......if u like heavy distortion ask him to take those off in cae u arent planning to upgrade em later.

11. Tutenstein

Tutenstein New Member

Thanks for the valuable info devil..

12. cyr1a3

cyr1a3 New Member

does tulsi make lefty guitars??how long does he take to finish a guitar?