New to this forum

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kams, Jul 1, 2004.

1. kams

kams Banned

Hi All,
    My name is Karamveer, I am new to this forum. I just registered. I reached this forum because I was searching for buying a guitar in pune and found a good thread in this forum.

I am starging learning guitar from today. I have just bouth hobner-265 on the recommendations given in this forum. I am a big fan of hindi music and own a site on hindi lyrics, named hindilyrix.com

I hope I will remain active in this forum and will get and do appropriate help from/of this forum members.

regards
    -kams

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Welcome to the Forum

I have the Hobner 265 too. .Welcome to the Hobbes club too..

3. kams

kams Banned

Thanx jaynath.

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Welcome Kams, you have a very nice site.

5. jayanth

Again its JAYANTH.. Chill anyways.. Nice site..

6. kams

kams Banned

Thanx jaynath and lord_neo.

I have started learning guitar. As I have told above that I bought hobner-265. I was having lot of trouble tuning the guitar as I am a newbie and don't have any teacher. I have bought an electronic tuner for Rs. 1,000. It works fantastic.

I have started learning guitar from https://guitar.about.com/library/blguitarlessonarchive.htm [By Dan Cross].

Are there any other good guitar learning sites for beginners?

Also, by any change, does anyone know any video files online for guitar learning which I can download and learn?

Thanx a lot for the help in advance.

regards
    -kams

7. jayanth

Again its Jayanth not Jaynath.. Sorry if you were reffering to someone else...

For video files go to www.guitar.com they have amazing lessons..

8. kams

kams Banned

Oh I am sorry Jayanth. I got it right this time :think: . I am extremely sorry. BTW, thanx for the site url. I have found good videos on this site. But I think I have to see them online. Cannot download them, as they are in windows media player or read media player format. Anyways, I like the videos.

thanx again.

regards
    -kams

9. jayanth

One more video site is www.cyberfret.com here you need t oread and watch the videos.. But you can download them and view offline..

10. kams

kams Banned

Thanx jayanth. This site has really good tips on video. And I could also download them.

regards
    -kams

11. jayanth

You are welcome... ;)