New to guitar

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mohitsharma69, May 3, 2007.

1. mohitsharma69

mohitsharma69 New Member

Hi everybody Myself Mohit Sharma and am just a beginner so anybody please guide me about the learning phases and lessons i should follow ....i would like to mentio0n here that i'v got Jumbo Hollow Gibson guitar.......please do guide me

2. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

u got a GiBson???????????????? u sure its nt a GiVson........................

newayz welcome to IGT dude..........y dont u try da beginers forum for help.......................................if u hve ne trouble we are always dere mate...............

3. bashnaran

bashnaran New Member

nice, wow that's impressive you're a beginner starting off with a classic Gibson and yeah make sure it isn't like a Givson or something like that! haha... well since you're new, you must learn how to move your fingers correctly and learn chords. I made a chord sheet a while back and yes, there are several different ways to play a chord so just learn them and then u can start playing some songs.... Here is my chord sheet that I https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/bash3191/guitar-chords.jpg. Feel free to print out and tape or something like that! Have fun!

4. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

try guitar.about.com its got a chord library..................left hand corner onm top..................