New to guitar... Advice welcome.

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by nahida67, Aug 22, 2008.

1. nahida67

nahida67 New Member

hiya,
    I'm new to learning the guitar Im 15 years old and cannot go out and join lessons since i have a severe lung disease leaving me attached to oxygen tank all the time. however i've learnt a few chords and now how to play tabs. i was wondering should i learn chords the normal way or ive seen something called barre choords are they better to learn which are easier for a beginner. also does any one have any easy chords/tabs i can practice preferably a indian song.
    thanks
    ayesha

2. meet.subho

meet.subho New Member

Guitar chords

The basics of playing chord is -
    1)Understanding the rhythm
    2)chord selection
    I will give you chords of some popular hindi songs.

3. nahida67

nahida67 New Member

Thank you, is it bettere for me to learn chords normally or should i play barre chords. i already have printed of a chord chart for most minor and major chords.

4. vishalaccount

vishalaccount New Member

hi

i am also new to this passion. please share ur knowledge with me as it would be apprieciable..

thanks n regards

vishal

5. blakpanther987

blakpanther987 New Member

im new as well. right now im using normal chords but I try barre chords sometimes. i would suggest to keep practicing the barre chords till u can use them in place of the standard ones.

6. nahida67

nahida67 New Member

thank you loads for all ur help IGT has helpeds me so much great little community!!!!!
    thanks
    ayesha xxxx

7. kool_montoo

kool_montoo New Member

8. Mr_Perfect

Mr_Perfect New Member

HI Guys,
    Its good to see you ppl interested in guitar. Music is always good for everyone. Hey Ayesha wish you a speedy recovery and good health my friend. Ok even am quite busy for the time being, I will post some nice hindi songs with their chords, which is very easy to play and I promise you guys if you practice them well , in one week you can entertain your friends and sing a nice song in accoustic version lol. So plz give me a day or two, I will post it for u, keep rocking...peace !!

Cheers
    RAhul

9. Mr_Perfect

Mr_Perfect New Member

As I'm a fan of Atif, first song am sending u guys is Hum kiss gali jaa rahe hai.. a very nice song with some easy chords which can rock anyone. So try it and give me a feedback guys, and there more songs which I will send you. Keep gutaring, its good for the mind n soul..........peace !

Enjoy
    Rahul

here are the chords i use for this song !

D A
    Hum kis Gali, ja rahay hain D A
    Hum Kis Gali, ja rahay hain
    Asus
    G A
    APna Koi Thikana Nahi
    G A Asus
    Ana koi Thikana Nahi

D A
    Armanoon kI anjuman may
    D A
    baysudh hain apni lagan may