new style of playing by michael angelo batio can we indian guitarists do it ?????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by gibson_Playa, Sep 2, 2007.

1. gibson_Playa

gibson_Playa New Member

hi guys am new here but i have a lot of experience i hav a gibson les paul slash signature model, double neck ibanez and a crappy givson acoustic guitar anyway the main reason why i started this thread is that there is a guitarists which is not known by many indian guitarists his name is michael angelo batio now whats so speacial about him ??? is it that he uses a ritz quad neck guitar ??? nope thats not it is that he is one of the fastest guitar shredders in the world ??? nope thats not it maybe it's that he can play his guitar right handed and left handed well no it is that he has devloped a new style of playing the guitar. the piano style instead of taking your palm under the neck he takes his palm over the neck and shreds dam fast so what do you think of it i am trying this style its not that difficult even tho on a 12-string its a bit more expensive so what do you think of this ???

2. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Restate your question please, with proper punctuation.

3. benz

benz classical demon

Sorry, but do u really think the darned style u r talkin about is new??!.Please don't mind but there are many better things to post about and i sincerely do believe that u will send better posts in the future and once again .... no offence.This michael angelo batio dude topic really stinks.

4. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

threadstarter is ignorant of his surroundings

5. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

can u post some pics of ur gibson.. where do u put up? i really wanna see a slash signature paul....

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Meh, Michael Angelo is a passe.

7. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

why do u need to have a quad neck guitar and learn to play with both hands to make good music ...ppl do all that just to show off ...

8. zing

zing Machine Head

got a pic here... used it as reference to get my lp copy made
    https://zing-machine-head.blogspot.com/

9. metalhead

metalhead New Member

ROFLMAO@Topic

and dude use some spaces between the lines.:shock:

10. Shreddy

lol....im M-Batio...masterbatio

11. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

^^i hope u have a new id in mind, since i have a feeling this one is also going :p:

12. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

what for insulting Batio?

13. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

no, for spamming my bangali brother

14. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

bah, there are no mods here

15. Shreddy

What...lol...no...no...dont...