Soundclick server down i guess.

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

*OooopS* Double Post

7. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Sounds quite good. It sounds distant/hollow though. Maybe it's the reverb.
    Your hand seems to be tiring out with the downstrokes. I guess that should go away as you build endurance.

Does your slammer have a whammy bar?
    Are you playing with the tube on?

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Thanks...i havent touched my guitar for like a week or two so its getting tired really fast as you said. And no my guitar doesnt have a whammy...i bend the strings after the nut to give that feel :p (learnt it somewhere) .

And no the tube is off. I pretty much dont like the tube on that. I use it only for crunchy leads. And yea the recording is really awful cus i didnt mix it down or do nothing...just uploaded :p. I use a multi head echo for most of my songs. It adds some sort of feeling that i like :p I think i will remove that now :(

9. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

sound vol was low...?

how u recorded that?

nice though

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

micing the amp...it was very hap hazard...will do it again tonight when ppl stop coming into my room. thanks tho!

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

the vol was realy low cus i forgot to increase input vol :S..me noob

12. Double Click

Double Click New Member

^^ U sure u want my opinion?

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yes....i know its gonna be harsh....lmao....but go ahead...i can take it

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Double Click says:
    D000d that sounds like shit on tape! The eqing is rubbish (well it is) , The sound is bad....the playing is bad! It sounds horrible..

Did i hit the right note?

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

micing the amp ....
    hmm it does not sound that good when i record it via audiacity for me

i've tried plugging the output of my processor to my pc but i cant listen to what am playing though i get a better recording ...:(

16. Double Click

Double Click New Member

No... U already know all that, so I will not waste my time.

All I have to say is taking a bunch of riffs/licks from different songs & playing them one after the other DOES NOT make a new song... not in my book.

When u copy licks, try not to make it so obvious... I know pretty much all music today is just the same ol riffs mixed differently, but at least try to come up with something on your own. Every single thing in that song seemed to be borrowed from existing songs, and one riff reminded me of a clip licklibrary put up earlier.

I'm not trying to discourage u or piss u off... just telling u what I felt.

17. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

im using audacity....and the thing is i use some effects from the amp cus i prefer the amps echo to the processors, So i mic it.....*cant wait to hear what DC has to say*

18. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

wtf......which riff have i ripped.....i came up with those by myself....please name the songs...then ill get it off soundclick...

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

"I'm not trying to discourage u or piss u off... just telling u what I felt."

Dont worry u didnt try...u succeeded...

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

between 2:00 - 2:20 was the only thing that i think sounds like something else....still waiting to hear which song ive "COPIED"...