New Song From Me Again

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by getshorty80, Nov 6, 2006.

1. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

PINBALL MAP IN FLAMES instrumental cover

hey guys this is again a cover song.I have done everything execpt for the vocals.tried that too but it never worked out couldnt get that harsh vocals.
    the songs called PINBALL MAP by the band IN FLAMES. they are really tight in their music. but i did it in just 2 takes surprised myself.
    recorded the 2 rhythm and lead tracks seperate and mixed em up.

This is going to be heavy. but think u guys will like it. amazing song structure too check it out here is the link

this is the link to my artist page

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandid=608302

check the others too.

waiting for comments.

DJ-ROCK and the_wizard like this.
  2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

guys come on please let know if you liked it? waiting for comments!!!

3. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey guys is no one interested in my music? hmm makes me wonder?

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man u really know how to use ur guitar...............................welll i would really lie to give reps bt dunno how to........anyways yaar quality great and playing excellent........await more

5. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

@radicalz -thanks a lot dude. wish i could have done the vocals. hmm its tough man,can never get it right hahaha.u should check the original song too its tight.

Others please check and comment!!!

6. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey guys whats up no comments?. i take it that u didnt like it.hmmm thats bad.

7. jayho

jayho New Member

awesome work dude!!

really good. i am new here.. and just getting into the second gear now.. by exploring all threads. dint really expect much i must say when i clicked on the link. hehe..

:rule:

one thing though, you could do with better drum programming ;)

string it up!

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

@jay hey dude thanks for that and welcome to the board, its really informative. Hmm i am using guitar Pro 5 for the back ups.And i work the guitar section seperate.i think this is the best version i found in the net. With all the legal stuff going on right now.
    Any way thanks man i was hoping for someone to check this out for a long time hahaha.

9. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yo mate did anyone check this out, come on guys this is the cover of Pinball Map by In Flames! please need comments. makes me wonder no one wants to hear anything from me?hmmm sad

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  10. awesome dude... good going .. keep posting.. reps for sure...

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ah, the last time I checked this thread, (that was the time when you created the thread) there was no In Flames song uploaded.

Not heard the origianl song, but guitarting was quite tight and precise. :)

Good, you deserve some analog stuff rather than digital. :RollLol:
    Used Zoom?

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

In the solos, the vibratos were good, but bends were incomplete. (around 3:05-3:15) :(

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL^ I was about to post the same thing.

Overall a decent attempt. Keep it up.

14. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

Devilshly_Pur$, alpha and wizard finaly u guys checked it. feels good. thanks a lot.
    @ alpha - yes i used zoom 505 II with no amps just line in.windows movie maker. recroded eveything on the fly on top of each other. And about the bends yes i knew it was sloppy.but i just did it in 1 take. So heard it and felt it was good and didnt really change it.

And wizard you could do the others from In flames - could complement each other hahaha. all the best for your version(s).

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Haha, d00d I cant play a guitar.

16. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

AWESOME!!!!! SIMPLY MINDBLOWING!!
    :rock: