new song "Dil Chahay" by "Saahil"

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Silent Scream, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

Hey fellows..
    How about the new song "Dil Chahay" by "Saahil". Another great lahori find..
    Tab it folks..

2. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

i dun like Lahore!
    No Offence

3. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

da songs roxs nd da vdo is quite atractiv.....

4. firebolt1990

firebolt1990 New Member

a rocking song....i just luv it!...im trying to find the chords....but its kinda difficult....but im sure it does involve c#m and A at the starting of the main verse( "dill chahay...maangay...")....hoping sumone wud help me out....

anywayz the song is beautiful!!

5. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

the song's simply SUPERB! something different actually... but the BEST PART WAS THE VIDEO! the locations were just perfect and some of the shots were brilliantly done! :)

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

lollllllllllllllllllll

7. musarrat

musarrat New Member

awesome composition.. and controlled Vocals best for Rock singing...

8. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

@musarrat: Personally I dont like the vocals. Hez too softcore for such a hard rock song.

Yea the video is awesome. Really neat. The guitarist is Hasil Mehmood. He had been been working with Mekaal for a long time, and now he has his own studio. Good guitarist & a friend of mine :) . His album is due next year these days. That acoustic riff is C#m7 arpeggio sorta thing. I'll try to get authentic tab from him. Hope he gives em. Rock on.