1. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey guys...some more recordings from me....pls check em out and post your comments.. :)

2. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey... link???...umm....

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=708711

there you go..! :)...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................... pyaar tune kya kiya.. was...gooood..as alwayz... grr8 singin....grr8 guitaring... ... loved it....
    but..ders a constant...zzzzzzzzzsssssszzzzzzzzzzz...sound.... at da back....so. da recordin is nt dat clear....ummm...u remove da noise... usin noise reduction.....dat'll make it..more..beautiful.... n the way u started strummin.... ;) it was diffnt.i felt it....didnt go wid da song.at the beginin....shayad.....u started a beat earlier...shayad..again... :) i dunno .. ;) but..den it was smoooth..n goood....
    overall .. nice recording... :)

2>> dido - thanku ... :)

it was...nice... sweet.vocals... mast..guitarin.... but..again..da....ssssssszzzzzzzsssssss..at da back.....try swichin off da fan bhi... n noise reduction...

so.........it ws verry goood..!!!
    take care...
    keep recording.!!!

n so sorrie..4... itta bada..replyy..!!! ;) :)

:rock:

cya.!

3. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hmm the link dont work check it out. found the page manually anyway u have a great vocals. and the guitars r cool too.self taught good. but u do have to record ur songs clearer as there is too much noise and its pretty hard to follow the song. anyway rock on babes.

4. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

^ hey...i guess it works........it ws workin.....

5. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey thanks a lot guys..esp ansh..for posting my link,,....it sure works....
    https://www.soundclick.com/rinky
    dont know wat else to do for clearer recordings....tried switching off the fan n everything....ges will ahve to make do with watever it is.,..

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Are you still recording with your cell phone???
    If yes, try recording on your PC, just read my sticky "improve your recordings".
    Download Audacity, its a free recording software and your recordings will sounding much better, you are a great singer and you own a nice and sweet voice, so try making some good recordings, you will be amazed of your own voice when the recordings will sound better!!!!

7. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey keoraf..thanks a lot man.....but i am using audacity.....i dunno wats wrong....

8. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

ummmmmmmmm......
    1st>>....IN THE MASTER..Volume.. control or properties..in playback. mute the microphone..... n swich off da 20 db boost..!

2nd >> afta..u record in da audacity......go 2 da edit..menu ...click on da noise removal....select da amount u want....preview.. n den ...confirm...this will remove a lot of noise.. n make..ure..recording more..clear..!...

take care..!!

n Sorrie Rinky :| ...

9. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey ansh...thanks a lot man....n why are you sorry sweetie??....and ya i cant find the noise reduction thing in the edit menu...and i dunno wats wrong....even when i try to record over smthng..you know...like after i record the guitaring maybe if i try to record the vocals..they dont come in sync...smone help me....

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Nice voice you got there! Like the vocals a lot, keep 'em coming :)

11. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

12. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey....its..under...EFFECTS..MENU...... ...GALTI SE..I WROTE...EDIT.....

HMM...have u changed da preferences?..ummm... 4 the sync thing.....go 2 da EDIT menu....den..click Preferences... under dat... CHEK DA OPTION BOX...2ND 2 BOTTOM... "Play other tracks while recording new one" ye wala....

then click ok 2 confirm...there u go...... ab...i guess..good sync hoga..!...

chalo..take care.!!..
    cya.......n ummmmmm...u aint angry on me na?? :|...thnx.. .. i thot..u angry. ;) ...

bie.!

13. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey ansh thanks so much man......and why in the world wud i be angry with you...you re a sweetheart....:)..thanks again....

14. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

wat the hell people....147 views and 10 replies?????...was i that bad??? come on....

15. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

you have got talent but need to improve on your recording. I am definitely love with your vocals. daah so much of noise please please improve your recording. excellent work (all in sur)

16. nikkirocks

nikkirocks New Member

i also want tabs 4 o o jane jana........
    plz

17. raviction

raviction Member

i recommend...u use adobe audition for ur recordings...many heavy metal..progressive metal and bands like dream theatre use this software..so try it out ;)

18. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

wow reps ur way !!!! gud voice but certainlee absurd recording !!! improve dat !!!!!!

19. azmanian_devil

azmanian_devil New Member

I can't say much about the hindi recordings, because I am sure that there people more capable than me to comment on those, but the english recordings are what I will tell you about.

- Great strong voice, deep which is amazing for alt-rock, or new rock
    - I was listening to the Sunidhi Chauhan track and I think that you are more suited for western singing, you've got that feeling to your singing. Dido was great, although my favorite recording was the Californication cover because you changed the song and made it your own.
    - I would love to hear a heavier sound or a harder track. Some options are:

1) I'm With You - Avril
    2) Linger - The Cranberries

I wanted to say Zombie, but that's so overdone.

3) Breathing - Lifehouse
    4) I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston

I think if you work on the falsettos a little more, you'll be able to pull off even more heartwrenching performances. Try a few breathing exercises if you're not getting training.

Hope you post up newer stuff!

keep the faith

Az

20. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hmm i do remember u r tht girl who's a big fan of poets of the fall. heard ur recordings.u got a good quality voice and also play nice guitar.i really liked songs of dido specially thank you and one last breath intro as well as pyar tune kya kiya. also thr was this song called bolo na - sona. though never heard it b4 it sounded good.good job overall. wud like 2 hear more 4m u in future!!

-------------------------------------------------------
    My homepage - GOD OF GUITAR85 (VAYU)
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=532902