New Recording - " Baatein kuch ankahee si " - Ansh..

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by anshammer, Aug 11, 2007.

1. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

nimisha and guitarist_gal like this.
  2. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Do you sing the way you type?

3. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hehe ! no man! ok am sorry i wont write dat way! but i didnt get you bhai.you meant i make diffnt paragrafs? or wot??

^ and lisin 2 da song u'll get da answer ;) i guess i dont sing the way i type :)

waiting for comments.

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

A good effort Anshammer. But while listening to your previous song Chal Chale, i then think you can do much better man. The recording isn't good too man, there's alot of irritating noise in the background, why didn't you use the noice reduction?
    The Sur in this new song isn't what it has to be, you have to improve that, but overall well done man, you have a good voice man, so try to use it the proper way!!
    Keep posting man!

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey!thanks so much.i was waiting for your comments.yeah there were kind of noises in the background and i forgot to swich-off the fan.i tried the noise reduction but that took out the feel of unplugged song.i used low pass filter.
    and "SUR"?did you mean the scale?i guess this was on a lower scale. ;) didnt do much practice bro ;) will be uploading a better version verry soon.

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

No i didn't meant the scale, just the "tones/notes", the Sur is just fluctuating at some places, but not very much, just a little bit at some points, so don't be afraid, but ofcourse it has to be improved.
    But as i said in my previous reply, overall its done very well, but you can do much better and yes i'm sure your next version will be much better!
    Keep going man!!!

7. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

yes i agree Keoraf sur is fluctuating. :)
    thanks lods for your comments!

take care.!

8. god of guitar85

god of guitar85 GUITARPLAYER

hey nice efforts dude.well played and yup da sur is fluctuating like keoraf said.practise sum more and eventually it vil sound more good!!!!!!!!!
    nice cover!!!

9. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

i like i like

10. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey.. thanks god_of_guitar.... :) and thanks.. Shezi123 ..!! ;)

take care.!!!

11. guitarist_gal

guitarist_gal New Member

hey ansh...i really loved your recording..inspite of watever flaws...it sounds really nice.,...you have such a sweeet voice....i liked it even more than the previous one though tht one was kick ass as well..very well done...reps for you....looking frwd to more recordings frm you...keep it up..tc...

12. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey...thanks so much ...rinky..i'll be recrding n postin a better version soon... :)
    thanks again... .
    take care...!!