New Pakistani Band: Call - Weird...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by pnainani03, May 30, 2006.

1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

hey all the no to CALL ppl i guess it's juss a difference of likeness thr's never a reason to dislike somthing so these petty issues succhas accent and stuff stand no where....n btw who feels bichar kay bhi isn't a gud song...???

i personally had goosebumps while the arrpegio started...man if u have formed this opinion juss after lssnin one song then do chk out a other song of thr's.......

i really donn c any reason to dislike CALL this is juss a useless thrd n i req disturbed to close it....

2. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

OH BTW... this thread is posted in the WRONG forums... its should be in the MUSIC FORUMS... MODS MODS... R U SLEEPPING! ( JUST KIDDING OK) u guys do ur JOB PRETTY WELL>... hehe... no offence ppl! just tring to be a GOOD igtian! :cool: lol

3. pnainani03

pnainani03 Request and I'll tab

rite.

Paras N.

4. cronix

cronix New Member

^oh they certainly do..... but jal doesnt if u meant that

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Yeah.....the vocalist does sound a bit 'creed'ish...But not similar to Jal tho.

6. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

@ romeo_guru : I AGREE..... Junaid rockss..... forget the ascent and enjoy the song... no body is perfect.... not even Aatif " HE SANG... AADAT" HE SANG " DUUR ZITNA BE TUM MUJSSE"...