New Opeth song!!!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by death_metal_fan, Jul 2, 2005.

1. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I just heard the new song titled 'The Grand Conjuration' from Opeth's upcoming album 'Ghost Reveries' and I was rather pleased with it. It's more in the vein of 'Still Life' or 'My Arms, Your Hearse' (in my opinion) than the later Opeth albums. The song is almost 10 minutes long and weighs in at a whopping 22 MB despite the so-so quality (it's a radio rip)

On the downside it's not as heavy as I hoped it would be, but I will definitely be buying the album which comes out in mid-August.

You can find it on metal-related torrent sites.

Opeth Rule!

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Woah. Thats great news. I heard someone mention that name recently but didnt realise its a new song. I'll get it soon. I cant wait for the new album.

P.S. What are you doing straying into death metal again??:p:

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Just heard the song. It rocks!!! Yeah, you're right. It sounds like something from Still Life. Really good. Can't say its not heavy tough. Not heavy enough maybe. But I still like it. Can't wait for the album to come out.

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well, from what you guys say i feel it must be really awesome stuff.can you direct me to some place from which i can download this song though death metal aint my cup of tea.