New Moderator!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Sep 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Its been quite a while, we are 3000 strong now. IGT keeps on putting on new members at an astounding rate. Its getting harder and harder for us to moderate all the forums, hence we have decided to introduce a new moderator.

It was an hard decision as there were just too many candidates to choose from this time. I have finally picked "Rajscorps" to be the new moderator of IGT and he humbly accepted after alot of hesitation and Q&A. :shock:

Please welcome Rajscorp, the New Moderator of IGT. :rockon:

IGT ADMIN

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

welcome raj ,... we promise you 100% support ,.. :)

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Congrats raj. You'll be great.

4. bob-bobby

but u have to be careful ,... igtians can be dangerous at times ,... especially the girls in the house ,... lol , i hope this does not back fire !!!

5. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Thank you for the kind words Neo! :eek:

Bobby and Tejas, appreciate your support. I am no different from the pack of other moderators. I am here to contribute and am always open to amicable discussions.

Please always feel free to approach me, for any reason. IGT is our home and let’s help it grow.

Have fun and keep picking!

Raj

6. bob-bobby

@ raj - we at igt demand to know more about you , so juss hang out your phone , keep ur pen down , turn of ur radio , drink a glass of water and start writing ,... min 500 words !!!

go dude go ;)

7. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Congrats Raj..for u r new job as IGT Admin..

:beer:

8. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

Hey Neo..

Add Raj's name as moderator in the list..
    its still showing the no. of moderators as 3!!

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Done, its shows four now.

10. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Welcome aboard Doc..

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Congrats raj....:beer:
    hoping for more nuggets of wisdom on finger picking frm u....

12. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

finger picking ? .. he's a finger picker. .? beware he might show the finger to anyone spamming .. . anyways congrats raj. ..

13. bob-bobby

/\
    /\
    /\

pssst : this man is also a dangerous devill , nebu is okay , justa cute lil devil ,...

14. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Thank you guys.

Well Bobby, 500 words wouldn’t be necessary. I could describe myself in few words. Friendly, accommodating and jovial. Leisure pursuits include reading, music, guitar (what a surprise), football and bodybuilding. Get little time for anything else. I hope this keeps you grinning Bobby. :p

Nebu, you are welcome to raise any queries on fingerpicking. Just remember to raise them in the appropriate forum.

Raj

15. abhay_saxena

good to know you raj .. . i hope i don't get the finger raj. .!! ..
    but sorry iwon't spam. .. and bodybuilding ?? so why don't ya post your picture ? the first mod to do so . ..

16. bob-bobby

told ya , he can be dangerous ,... lol

yeah post in ur pic ,...

nebu , sure wud be more then happy ,... :)

17. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Abhay, don’t worry about it. As long as you don’t spam, stray off topic or brawl, you won’t invite the fury of moderators. Basically the thread shouldn’t lose its nature and purpose. Even though the aforesaid parameters overlap, each of them is of equal importance. Flouting any of the above will lead to trouble. You are at home, keep your home clean!

As for my picture, I will not put it up until I contend for Mr. Olympia. :p

Raj

18. abhay_saxena

uh well said raj. . .i don't like to mess with mods as it is . .. bu the MODS HERE ARE VERY SHY. .. . what will happen if i get to know how the mods here look ?

19. bob-bobby

well said raj ,...

yeah sure when we can see martians playing guitar and can digest the facts ,... mods here are still from earth ,... ;)

20. skaw

skaw snooze

congrats raj , nice to know that there is another guy who i can bug till death :)
    :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.