New IGT Version 2 - Tell Us What You Want!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Dec 5, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I thought for a really long time and couldnt think of anything more to suggest. If there's anything to be improved upon, you guys know better, IGT rules! Looking forward to the new IGT V2 though:)

2. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

a section for guitar reviews..a shop for small or big stuff..and a new name( not 'guitar tabs').

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Guitar reviews sounds good! But i dont understand the rest, shop for selling what? also whats the new name for?

4. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

there should b like sumthin which like can show what chords the person wants. like when u post a song and in the start u hve 2 specify wat chords u want u cant choose from a selcetion there and they hve like the picture of it aswell so its more understandable.

5. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I have another Request..

We need a place to Announce Upcoming Events.. and Also to Sell INDIAN rock/Metal Cds..

We cant do this thru Threads..

6. Reem

Reem Banned

With all these changes.. IGT will expand and more mods are needed.. OKAY LEO I know it is not a public issue.. but I want to say my word here.. each forum must has specialized mods.. I nominate Tejas & d_ist_urb_ed

Chaw

7. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

well i second the topics said by tejas. we can have a forum where we can discuss music related articles..... just like tejas said....liked his idea!!

and reem's idea is also good, about different mods for different forums....so if this is gonna be given a thought, my candidate for mod is rabi_sultan

8. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Please stay on topic! Moderators are choosen soley by the Admins, so nominating anybody is of no use.

9. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

Q. Will IGT CONTINUE ALONG WITH IGT V2?

Q. DO WE ..i.e (ALL THE MEMBERS) HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT IN IGT V2 OR THE SAME I.D WILL BE CARRIED?

Q. WAT ABOUT OUR POINTS?

NOTE:- PLEZ P.M ME REGARDING MY QUESTION U CAN POST IT IN THE THREAD TOO......BUT STILL PLEZ P.M ME

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i could be a good mod....lolz
    sorry neo....delete it if you want....just wanted to reminde you that i m a good candidate too...lolz

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@Reem, that was really kind of you, thanks.
    @Sumit, i dont think anything's going to happen to your account or your points and i'm sure you dont have to create a new ID
    @Jayanth, Nice idea, waiting for the admin to reply about it.

12. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

@neo, shop for stuff like strings, plectrums, nething else if possible..

and a new name like Indian-guitarists/musicians-forum/hub/center/? (nething than tabs, which sounds so confined compared to wot this site offers to everyone..)

@jayanth, nice suggestion.

13. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Assasin :- That kind of shop will need distributors etc.. May not work out well..

14. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Q. Will IGT CONTINUE ALONG WITH IGT V2?

A. Yes

Q. DO WE ..i.e (ALL THE MEMBERS) HAVE TO MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT IN IGT V2 OR THE SAME I.D WILL BE CARRIED?

Y. Not at all.

Q. WAT ABOUT OUR POINTS?

A. Nothing will change.

@Jay, Upcoming events we can do. But as far as selling stuff we will have think of game plan.

@Strings, Yes, we are thinking about that, will let you know. Infact pm me if you know a good one.

15. guls

guls New Member

its good that u r coming up with the newer version of IGT.
    as suggested by others too,it requires a complete new look., like adding more colors/flash etc...
    making it more user friendly
    and definetely an attractive URL........
    (as far as sites functionalities r concerned ....they r already good)

16. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

@ guls - as far as attraction is concerned , i will be there , lol

@ neo - u need any help from my side , do lemme know ... only if you need ....

17. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

@Guls, Yes will make it look pretty!

@Bob, Sure!

18. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

ok a lot of positive thinkink going on here here is my thiinking evil one

fistly i like to see an enhanced version of thief or maybe something like that it will be fun
    secondly i will like a warning meter for members who keep posting their mail address or every thing which is prohibited it will go red and red and maybe results in deduction of points or maybe a suspension

19. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

you know a bit of diciplene wont do us any harm

20. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i think the avatar size could be made bigger