New Ibanez S470BK is for sell in DHAKA

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Devil's_Own, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

New Ibanez S470BK is for sell in DHAKA. Made in Japan. Only 3 months old. Perfect condition, action is really low than other Korean made S series. Haven't played it more than 10 times. I bought it with 31,500Tk from Melody & Co.

Hit me the price if you are really interested. Or you can PM me for my cell no.

2. guitarist_bd

guitarist_bd New Member

you have bought it for 31500 and do you wanna sell it also at same price.???

3. goutam

goutam New Member

Hi, can u pls. attache the pic??? and how much you want to sell???

4. guitarist_bd

guitarist_bd New Member

i am looking 4 a low budget Ibanez guitar seriusly.if anyone wanna sell pm me. devils vai how much you want to sell it.

5. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

^Check your PMs :D

6. arefin

arefin New Member

price??

Price?????n plz send me urs yahoo id if u have one...or tell me koto hoile sell korben??

7. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

I'll sell the guitar for 27,000Tk only. It's new, not a single scratch or dent anywhere. I'd like to sell the whole setup actually. Guitar with all it's accessories like Box, manuals, 6 allen rench + Zoom 505II processor + Stranger 20 Watt Cube amp + Two 5' long cables. I'll sell the total 42,000 Tk worth setup for only 35,000Tk.

Guitarist_BD, S series is not a low end guitar. Check their official website please. You'll know about all the special features like ZR tremolo, solid Mehegony body (all RGs are mede of cheap Basswood) and many more. Like,

neck type-------3pc Wizard II neck
    body------------Mahogany body
    fret-------------Jumbo frets
    bridge-----------ZR (Zero Resistance) Tremolo bridge
    neck pu---------INF1 (H) neck pu
    middle pu--------INFS1 (S) mid pu
    bridge pu--------INF2 (H) bridge pu
    inleys-----------special S series inlays

Here is the link,

https://www.ibanez.co.jp/world/country/frame_bangladesh.html

Alexi_Laiho, There's nothing in my PMs so if u sent anything there, please send it again!

8. Shreddy

Basswood is not cheap wood. Don't fill the poor guy's head with wrong information. If it is cheap wood. How come John Petrucci's Signature is made of basswood. I guess cus John Petrucci is cheap LAWL

9. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

^ dont forget vai and satriani...

10. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

nd ya dont forget me too.. my rg550 is also basswood and in now way is it cheap or bad.. it pwns all the guitars ive played till date except a jem.. (will buy one in a few years :) )

11. Shreddy

dont forget
    laneymaney of 2006 august/september/october

man he is so kickass

12. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

lawl thinking the same thing eh.. haha i was just a tad quicker.. hehe

13. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

Sorry ppl for saying Basswood is cheap! Not to mean that only GRG series are made with it. Even JEM77V is made of basswood! So all the ppl owning basswood guitars....I apologize! With ages, Mahogany is considered as one of the best wood for guitars cause of the richness n prolong sustain of the tone. Ya, basswood became popular to make guiter lighter. Which one is cheaper...don't know n don't wanna argue. For making guitars thinner and comfortable, Mahogay is used without compromising the deep tone n supurb sustain. You gotta agree that S series is the sleekest? I reviewed some site and learned this. Played RGR320EX, RG1527 Prestige...but S series feels best n most comfortable (to me, of course)! I think you all know this better so I don't need to say anymore. Thank you and take care.

14. Shreddy

The S series is great. But the Ibanez is known for its RG series! Cheers

15. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

If i am not wrong S470 is Korean make right??

16. Devil's_Own

Devil's_Own New Member

Sold my guiter! Sob..Sob... :'-(